Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm massively behind on my Netflix series. I haven't even finished Jessica Jones series 2 yet!

Comment

• Season 3 of daredevil is good, king pin is still a great character, also really liking bullseye so far, he seems a really good counter to daredevil and like a real threat.

Comment

• So I finished JJ S2, thought it was much better than the first series.

Comment

• the only good thing in season 1 was Tennant and they really under used him, the second I can't remember much other than them starting into hellcat.

Comment

• It was mostly about the relationship between Jessica and her mother, Trish and Trish's mother.
            Jessica becomes a much more sympathetic character as you can see why she is the way she is (or maybe I just relate to her much more now?), as well as fleshing out of Hogarth
            Spoiler: 
            (get's conned, she's not happy about it and gets her revenge)

Now, onto Luke Cage!

Comment

• I liked Daredevil S3. I do think the way in which they tie up the story at the end is a bit less thought out, same can be said for all the Marvel series. That is my only criticism.

I liked Bullseye, the whole Daredevil getting the better of him at close combat but the moment he gets a bit of distance he's lethal, turning anything into a projectile weapon, really good to watch. I liked how he could ricochet his bullets, really slick villain.
              Last edited by Boa; 28-10-18, 17:31.

Comment

• Outlaw King on Netflix. It's not bad, it's no Braveheart though. Probably a more historically accurate portrayal of Robert The Bruce and Scotlands fight for independence. My only exception is their portrayal of Edward II, it's like they took some traits from Edward I and what Edward II was described as historically and made some abomination of a character. It's a pretty good drama movie, solid acting from most with a few good fight scenes, but for me quite a lot of the fighting missed the mark.

Comment

• chilling adventures of sabrina...it aint your preteen sitcom nor the cartoon.
                  its pretty good...i wanna say it is in the same kinda genre as Supernatural.

even better....the satanic temple of america has filed a 50million$ lawsuit against netflix over its portrayal of baphomet siting defamation and copyright issues...LOL

Comment

• Just watched Apostle on Netflix, really good horror/thriller movie with Dan Stevens, the guy who plays David in Legion.

Comment

Working...
                    X