Better Call Saul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Call Saul

Anyone been watching this? It's exceptionally good. I imagine it doesn't have the same pull as Breaking Bad had since Walter White was a rare kind of crazy which caused all the violence and drama that followed him, after watching this I get a new found perspective for the whole Breaking Bad series. While watching Breaking Bad I used to think of Saul as a bit of a silly comical character, but the more his background unfolds he's a really troubled character that could have a really nice life with a woman that adores him if he wanted to but instead he can't help but transform into his alter ego.

I hope it goes beyond the Breaking Bad period since it does show clips of him in the future at times and he looks miserable.

They are getting close to the actual breaking bad period, since they are playing with certain people, but truthfully I don't think it will go long enough to pass that period without a massive time skip. Once you get past the creation and rise to prominence of Saul Goodman it becomes more or less just a lawyer drama, they are already leaning heavily on side plots.

Comment

Working...
    X