Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity War

Yes.

My friends are dragging me kicking and screaming to see this next week. What films do I need to watch first? Looking for the shortest possible route! I've seen Batman, Iron Man 1 and a bit of Wonderwoman over someone's shoulder on an airplane.

Comment

You disgust me.
      (I'm not entirely certain if you are taking the piss or not since someone at work asked me if Wonder Woman would be in it as well)

Comment

Is she not? Sexism at it's finest that is!

Comment

I've only not seen ethnic panther so I'm fine.

Comment

Batman & Wonder Woman are DC rather than Marvel. Unless you already knew that and I’m missing some level of sarcasm.

Comment

Oh I did see Suicide Squad actually so at least I know who all the baddies are going to be.

Comment

burg you win a full internets.

Comment

I'll just leave this here........

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2018/04/ave...toys-assemble/

Comment

Originally posted by Burglar View Post
                    Oh I did see Suicide Squad actually so at least I know who all the baddies are going to be.
                    The writers?

Comment

Seen it. Great film.

Comment

Thanos did nuthin wrong.

Comment

Spoiler: 
                          If he really believed in his plan he should have killed himself too at the end

Comment

so the director translated something Groot said to Rocket and the end of the movie as "Dad"

Comment

I kinda feel sorry for Thanos, he had good intentions and it was hard for him to do what he had to.

but really when you get to the end Thor and Wanda were just far too strong compared to anyone else and I find that slightly worrying when they have said when Cap Marvel comes in she is above any other hero on power, so stronger than Thor with his Axe and Wanda makes her seem like to her even Thanos will just be a bug.

I did like the interplay of the groups tho, they kept the right level of goofy with Thor and Star Lord, while making Stark and Strange have the type of interaction you would expect 2 narcissistic smart arses to have.

my only problem is they killed off all the good people. leaving mostly the stale old people, unless that is the plan to give them one last movie to flip back the other way giving the old cast a good out while brining on the new cast.

Comment

Working...
                              X