Printers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printers

I fucking hate printers, stupidest fucking contraptions ever made. You know when you see these videos of people going Postal in work and smashing their computer to bits and basically having a breakdown.. well that's how I feel about the printers I use. It just doesn't print... It doesn't print. Look up solutions, doesn't work, still doesn't print. I mayaswell kick it to bits and hope it works.

You actually still use a printer? Is there ever even a need to print stuff now?

Comment

Completely agree with you there Boa. Never used a printer that wasn't utterly utterly frustrating.

Comment

They are just miss understood, also picky, you think to just go buy some paper but not all paper is equal the majority of problems with jams and feeding come from low quality paper, because we all know we just go for what is cheap on something that looks the same no matter the price.

Comment

sometime you have to print things out and physically sign them, scan them and then send em back.
          not everyone accepts E-signatuires

Comment

Everyone in the UK seems to these days, I purchased a watch on interest free and even the store had me do e-signitures for the finance

Comment

most do here too.
              but i have run into instances with getting prescriptions and taxes doen where i could not do an e-sig

Comment

Here you only do taxes if your self employed or do something like rent out a house to people and even that is going online.

Comment

Oh man just when I think I can't get more annoyed at my printer. Get this, to print in Black and White I need to have all color cartridges full, so in other words I need to replace my fucking CYAN to print. Nevermind my black ink is full. This is such a fucking scam by printing manufacturers.. I'm really going to take a hammer to it.

Comment

Yup.
                    Technology is great isn't it.

Comment

Working...
                    X