Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you want to play this weekend (27th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you want to play this weekend (27th)

L4D 2
    50.00%
    Borderlands 2
    25.00%
    Other
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

so to keep the online play going what do you want to play this weekend, 2 main choices I'm looking at is L4D2 (only about £4 for the next 20 hours) and Borderlands 2, but also open to other options, so get voting if you plan on playing. (voting ends on thursday)

if you chose other and end up being the only person saying it it will get added to next week's vote, hopefully eventually building a good list of games over the coming weeks and keeping the online play rolling.

• Fallin
    replied
    wow diablo 3 hu? Its been a while since i last played. I dont have any expansion and i suck, so if you dont mind we could have some fun for an hour or so.

Leave a comment:

• JackRabbit
    replied
    Don't have it. What about a co-op diablo III?

Leave a comment:

• Fallin
    replied
    im going to play divinity original sin, i just played the tutorial and love it. Anyone up for a co-op?

Leave a comment:

• Belimawr
    replied
    I'd be up for some drunk gaming.

Leave a comment:

• JackRabbit
    replied
    Hence the question!

Leave a comment:

• Belimawr
    replied
    biggest problem is getting everyone together, all good and well saying play a game but turns a bit pointless if no one can turn up at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• JackRabbit
    replied
    So should we try one of these again? It wasn't that bad last time. Bit of a laugh really.
    Quite nice to play with people for whom the objective was not so much to win, but to have a bit of a laugh.​

Leave a comment:

• Burglar
    replied
    I work most Sunday's I'm afraid!

Leave a comment:

• JackRabbit
    replied
    Given that its a free weekend, does anyone fancy a multiplayer game of Beyond Earth on Sunday?

Leave a comment:

• Tartrazine
    replied
    I can play this weekend, now I've followed masterflaw's lead and started aa. anything co-op would be good, but I'm consistently average whatever the genre.

Leave a comment:

• Belimawr
    replied
    Originally posted by Spatula View Post
    Fuckit. How did I miss this?? Need to start frequenting other areas of the site than 'off topic'

because you suck, been trying to get people to use more of the forum for a while as the more populated it looks and gets the better we get on google.

Leave a comment:

• Spatula
    replied
    Fuckit. How did I miss this?? Need to start frequenting other areas of the site than 'off topic'

Leave a comment:

• Belimawr
    replied
    probably just keep forgetting to try to sort something.

also need another game.

Leave a comment:

• JackRabbit
    replied
    So are we having another one of these? Possibly with a different game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X