• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battletech is £21 on GoG atm

Edit: Same price in the Steam sale now
    Last edited by Alm; 06-02-19, 21:45.

Comment

• https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

The next Humble Monthly includes "Mutant year Zero: Road to zero", as well as other games for $12 (or it's British equivalent)
      Quite frankly, it's an astounding deal for a pretty recently released game.

Comment

• So I caved and bought Ace Combat 7 on PC. Not super cheap but that and Dirt 2.0 are £33 at the moment.

Comment

• Is Ace Combat any good? I've been tempting, but will most probably wait until the "VR exclusivity" expires and the VR patch is released, then get it even cheaper!

Comment

• I got 8gb downloaded last night. It's a 35gb install but will let you know once I get to try it. Actually looking forward to it, looks pretty immersive graphically.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
              Is Ace Combat any good? I've been tempting, but will most probably wait until the "VR exclusivity" expires and the VR patch is released, then get it even cheaper!
              It's nothing mind blowing. Pretty good arcade flying imo. I was using an Xbox One controller, not sure if it would be better with a HOTAS. Spats was telling me he didn't really rate the one he had though.

Comment

Working...
              X