This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cheap games thread

Did we not have one of these stickied? Did I dream that? Am I dreaming this? Who knows; who cares.

The Nightmares Bundle - £1.99 - http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...tmares-bundle/

1HEART
    Betrayer
    Guns'N'Zombies
    Kraven Manor
    Montague's Mount
    The Moon Silver
    The Path
    The Samaritan Paradox

Ends 16th June 2015 at around 6am.

Worth it just for Kraven Manor and Guns'N'Zombies but some of the others look decent too.

There is the "deals" section. But no-one ever looks in there!

Comment

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/

Gamergate are having their summer sale (in before steam!). To be honest, nothing particularly leaps out at me as being a particularly good price but you might find something.

Comment

Never used that site Gamersgate. Cheers for that, this is a good thread.

Do they work with Steam though, say I buy DLC for a game that I play on Steam.. is it codes or entirely different?

Comment

I got that Dungeons 2 for 50% off on Gamesrocket. Not sure if it's worth that, but I fancied playing a new game.

Comment

https://www.gog.com/game/battle_real...er_of_the_wolf

Currently FREE on GoG sale.

Comment

OK, its not a PC game but "The Last of Us:-GOTY edition" is currently available on the PSN for £15

Comment

I never got round to the last of us, but then I've never liked shooty games on console.

Comment

Mouse and keyboard are certainly better for such things, but I doubt this one is coming to the PC and it seems pretty well received.

Comment

And STEAM melts in 3.....2 ....1.......

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
                      And STEAM melts in 3.....2 ....1.......

was cheaper on [insert other site here] before

Comment

Half of the games I see right now in the STEAM sale... I bought them brand new on Amazon for less. God bless those tax avoiding cunts for passing the savings on to me. God bless em. Tempted to get Icewind Dale but that's about it. I've bought so many games lately and not bothered even installing them yet. It's an illness I think -_-

Comment

So when I looked at GTA V two days ago, I could buy it off Steam for £39.99. Today on sale, it is unavoidably bundled with some meaningless cash card, and is going for £38.98. WHAT A SAVING, STEAM!

Comment

Burglar it's only about £32 on greenman if you use the 20% off code. (the thing that is always running on greenman so may as well just be the normal price)

Comment

so the steam summer sale is there to get you to break your mouse? surprised they don't have a steam mouse up for sale that is over priced and doesn't really do anything new.

Comment

Working...
                              X