Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The inaugral Jackrabbit (not so) GREAT GAMES GIVEAWAY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The inaugral Jackrabbit (not so) GREAT GAMES GIVEAWAY!

Pretty much the same as on the old forum. I've some absolutely fantastic (noteallgamesgivenawayaresubjecttotheindividualopi nionofthepersonplayingthemandsoinretrospectmightno tbequiteasfantasticasyouwerehopingthemtobe)
    games to give away. Gratis.
    For free.

And for some reason, Steam just gifted me three copies of Dead Island Epidemic (well, it gifted me 4, but I'm keeping one. Sue me).
    So first come first served (more or less. If Belimawr wants one he gets a baggsy, its only fair after all the work he put in with this site and all.
    Also going GRATIS is a copy of Metal Slug three.
    Start your grovelling.

I'll take a dead island looked at it a few times but never got round to grabbing it. Nice to see your still doing these I should clear out some spare keys.

Comment

I wouldn't mind that dead island key.

Comment

Thats Two Epidemics gone (Apparently I need an e-mail address to gift them, or accept the freind request (Discalceate) that I sent, and I can gift them that way) I had a feeling who Bellimawr was on steam, but logic and northerers don't always meet as expected!

Comment

northern logic is perfectly fine as long as you want something done fast but don't give a shit if it goes wrong lol.

Comment

Thanks for the game.

Comment

I'll take the last one if its still available.
              i am unclecid on steam

Comment

sweet..just got it Thanks!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Time to step in and say hi to everyone. Not sure how long i'll be here, but i'm a sucker for free stuff. Sadly i already have the dead island epidemic keys. I suspect that they are given to those who bought a dead island game. Hell, i have 3 more. Anywho is that metal slug 3 still good or is that taken?

Comment

Hmmm, tough one. Joined to bag free stuff, with an inclination not to hang around. I'm not sure you get how this grovelling thing works! Also, no place to send it to!
                      Must try harder!

Comment

I would love Metal Slug 3 if it's still up for grabs to play every now and then on dead hours Steam name is Hakary ! If there's something in my inventory that you would like in return (bar some DOTA2 stuff) feel free to ask !

Comment

OK, I wasn't particularly clear with JohnWay, so I'l turn it into a bit of a competition. To send the game through steam you need to be one of my "freinds" (hnnng), and as a busy (though, clearly not so busy that I didn't just waffle all this crap out) person I can't be going hunting down every johnway, hakary and sally.
                          So lets make it a race.
                          The first person to send through a "freind" request, preferably with some sort of indication that its tied to this forum, or an e-mail address, for me to actually send this to gets it (Johnway, I was winding you up. The forums hasn't even existed for a month, whilst I would certainly have ruled you out in favour of more established members this time next year, its a bit churlish to do it now!)

Comment

the forum must have existed more than a month I've been here since 2000.

I can't even remember when the fuck I did set this up lol, probably find out when I get the domain renewal.

[edit] turns out it was a month yesterday and we didn't even have a cake.

Comment

And we have our winner. If its not in your in box, it wasn't you!

Comment

Working...
                              X