Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week I have mostly been playing
    Total Warhammer II.
    As Skaven.
    Again.
    One day I might get around to playing as a different faction.

Comment

• makes sense....they are rodents and you love rodents

Comment

• This week, I have mostly been playing
        Total Warhammer II
        Civ VI Rising Storm (Obviously).

Comment

• Originally posted by Boa View Post
          Can group on it if you want, if you're still into the game. My name is Boafang7 add me.

Got like 20 wins and 500 kills so far. Love the game.
          Sorry for the late reply. Cheers for the invite. If I'm honest, I have a mental health condition that makes me anti social.

Stops me from thinking clearly so I probably won't be up for a game much.

Comment

• Been playing frostpunk interesting game, but the usual for these games, feels everything is going well then suddenly there is a massive snow storm and you get banished or everyone freezes to death because you didn't keep an eye on the coal.

Comment

• Ahh if a massive snow storm takes you out, then things had not been "going well"!

Comment

• A few games of Company of Heroes, to quench my current WW2 intrest.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
                  Ahh if a massive snow storm takes you out, then things had not been "going well"!
                  I had everyone happy and everything running well, I'd took out the londeners I literally beat them........ But then I got behind on research the lock out storm came and I was behind on research so everyone died.

Comment

• And you consider a lack of research "going well"?
                    (How do you find the game?)
                    This week I have mostly been playing......Civ VI Gathering Storm.

Comment

• Really it's the same as most city builders, but more restrictive due to the ring pattern and the way heat works unless you throw up a ton of towers and even that is a crap shoot. But it's an interesting take on a city builder as it seems to revolve more around the disasters and try to prepare for total fuck ups.

Comment

• i dont need to tell ya that im still playing battletech.....876 hours and counting
                        the modding community for it is really great....
                        there are like 4 huge mods that really change things up plus a messload of individual mods if those aint your speed.
                        currently running 61mods and have every era appropriate mech mod from 2550 to 3039...thats like 4 times as many mechs as what you get with vanilla.

Comment

• BattleTech is indeed a fantastic game, and anyone with even a passing interest in tactical RPG's should get a lot out of it.

Comment

• JackRabbit hey what do you think of the climate change civ6 expac?

Comment

• https://pcgamesc.com/22621-civilisat...athering-storm

Comment

• So this week I was mostly playing.....
                                The Universim.

Comment

Working...
                                X