Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week I have mostly been playing:-

Surviving Mars.

Comment

• dont know what it is with me but i recently dusted off sid meiers railroads and have been mucking about with that.

Comment

• I quite like railroads.
        Even if it is overly simplified and a massive step backwards from Railroad Tycoon III.

Comment

• This week I have mostly been playing...….
          Surviving Mars.

Comment

• I like surviving mars, but it gets a bit repetitive.

It suffers from the same problems as city building games, there is no clear objective, you basically just build until something goes tits up and totally screws you over making you restart and try again.

I just wish firms would find a better way to do these games and give them some real direction past just keep growing.

Comment

• Yeh, it's a problem with city builders once you have built everything available.
              Looking through the "achievements" available, it would seem that multiple playthroughs might reveal some sort of story or events.

However this week I have mostly been playing...……
              Superhot VR.

Comment

• The story events are strange and the triggers seem totally random, had them trigger really early and not really go anywhere then had ones that just didn't seem to trigger.

As for what I'm playing soul calibur 6.

Comment

• Mostly Overwatch, but I recently bought Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for £45 and that was with a 10% discount, they're charging 50 squid for it and it doesn't even have a campaign..

Comment

• just picked up Ironsky: Invasion and its dlc for less then a fiver usd.
                    it is based on a 2012 movie called Iron Sky which is a great silly over the top B-movie about space nazis.

Comment

• all the talk about RDR2 got me nostalgic and i dusted off CoJ Gunslinger and am giving it another go round

Comment

• So is Iron Sky any good?
                        The film was bonkers.

Comment

• the iron sky game is just as bonkers but in a good way.
                          you can play with m/kb but for me at least a game pad allowed for better control.
                          the game uses tongue in cheek FMV cutscenes

Comment

Working...
                          X