Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started Two Point Hospital. It gets two thumbs and a big toe up from me.

Comment

• still going strong on battletech...416 hours and counting.
      between updates and mods always plenty to do

Comment

• Ain't got far into two point hospital but to me it just seems bland and like they tried too hard to just be a theme hospital remake.

Comment

• I tried the CoD 4 Blackout Beta. It was good, but I think I'm having one of those gaming burnouts. Maybe need to step away for a week and come back fresh.

Comment

• This week I have mostly been playing
            Civ VI
            Bards tale remastered.

Comment

• And this week I have mostly been playing
              Bards Tale IV:- Barrows Deep.

Comment

• still playing Battletech of course
                but also picked up Rage for 2$ and been playing that with son

Comment

• Is Bard's Tale any good JR? Looks interesting

Edit: Pathfinder looks interesting too. Need some more cash though.
                  Last edited by Alm; 24-09-18, 19:33.

Comment

• Whilst it's not the disaster some are painting it as, and has many merits, it's pretty buggy and unbalanced.
                    Wait for the inevitable sale.

Comment

• Magic the Gathering Arena is on open beta right now. Enjoying it a bit. Probably won't play it for years though.

Comment

• Tropico 6 Beta, only done the tutorial so far, seems to have more to play with than previous versions, but ultimately it is Tropico. the multi island play looks interesting until you just start throwing bridges from island to island meaning it is a lot like the old maps just with much larger dead zones.

I admit I have only played through the tutorials so far and it is far from finished (people walking over the sea and tanker ships using my road network) but if you like the series it seems a good option.

Comment

• Bastards. The hours I've thrown at tropico and they don't throw me a beta!

Comment

• I'll admit I actually pre purchased as Kalypso were offering money off for updating your store account details after they had to purge them all. got an extra 15% off it and a voucher code for 50% off another game on their store that isn't tropico 6.

Comment

• Pre-purchasing?!?
                              You will be buying a VR system next...…..

Comment

• Tropico is s fairly safe bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X