Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good?

Comment

• I think it's excellent. Currently it only has a sandbox mode, with a campaign coming next year, but even that is well worth the £16 I paid for it (humble bundle)

Comment

• I got it now, it's pretty good. Has just the right amount of elements from a tower defense game combined with an RTS. I cannot even get past the first map yet.

Comment

• They are billions looks good but I was burnt by clockwork empires, it didn't do as well as they hoped so they rushed to final and basically abandoned it.

Comment

• Well at the minute there seem to be daily updates on They are Billions, although it has not been officially "released" yet, but if they abandoned it now, I still feel I would have had my moneys worth.
            Nope, I've not "won" yet either.
            Nearly did it on the last game, but the last wave utterly fucked me PDQ!

Comment

• clockwork empires at one time was getain near daily updates it doesn't mean anything if the devs bail because it doesn't sell as well, it's the downside to small developers that no one is talking about.

Comment

• it's well worth buying I spent 30 hours in and I have managed survive until day 50 of 80 and it wasn't even a wave of zombies that wiped me out, I just finished off the last wave and a few got behind my wall and infected everything ridiculously fast. I think my failings are that I'm not upgrading to the maximum tech fast enough. It really is a good game though, it's like a mix of tower defense, RTS, city builder steampunk all rolled into one with zombies!

I bought that clockwork empires also, it felt like it was unfinished and remained unfinished from when I last played it.

Comment

• Not payed any attention to it before but you guys have me interested.

Comment

• Yeah I may need to look into that.

ive been playing PUbG, always PUbG. But.... have just bought Prey and Dark souls 3 in the steam sale.... so that ‘may’change. Give me something to test my new razed deathadder elite against....

Comment

• Shit that looks good

Comment

• So this week I have mostly been playing
                        Superhot VR (I'l try it as standard and see how it compares)
                        They are Billions. (Still not won).

Comment

• Superhot VR is an utter blast. Loved Star Trek Bridge Crew in tv also.

so I requested a refund for Prey. It’s awful. A poorly optimised dishonoured re-skin with awful controls and utter garbage visuals. It looks like a 5 year old game.

So that leaves Dark Souls 3 to play.... if I can get off PUbG. Last 4 games, got 9 kills and third place twice. Still can’t get that elusive chicken dinner though. So annoying.

really finding my groove with the kar98 though. Getting a LOT of kills with it. That and shottys.

Comment

• I thought Prey was utterly fantastic! GOTY for me (though admittedly I haven't played many games released last year).

I think Superhot VR is one of the main reasons I would want to get a VR set. (Not played it but heard good things). Though this also looks cool if you're a Blade Runner fan.

The last couple of weeks all my snatched spare time has been plowed into Civ 5, and I bought all the expansions in the sale.
                            Last edited by Burglar; 08-01-18, 11:08.

Comment

• This week I have mostly been playing Stellaris.

Comment

Working...
                              X