Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ended up with wipeout, probably try to get someone to buy me crash for my birthday next month and pick up Tekken in a few weeks.

Comment

• This week I have been mostly playing

Dragon Age Inquisition.
      Oh Bioware, what happened to you?

(Yes, and Wipeout. Which is awesome).

Comment

• I've been fitting in Rising Storm 2 whenever I can.

Comment

• Picked up mario kart 8 deluxe, so been playing that to death this week

Comment

• been playing Anno 2205.

wish I could play mario kart, but not getting a switch till near Xmas the games still seem fairly sparse at the moment.

Comment

• Was playing Knights of Honor, some old paradox game. I got it for about a £1 on steam wouldn't pay the asking price of £7.49 for it though. It's like a rougher version of crusader kings with some more effort put into strategic combat, so think total war mixed with crusader kings. It's pretty decent to waste some time on.

Comment

• picked up fallout 4 and its dlc last week....my son and i have been playing the frak out of it ever since.
                told myself i wasnt going to waste time building up settlements..but damn....it really sucks you in

Comment

• Getting back into Crusader Kings 2 my god what a masterpiece game.. was playing as a welsh petty king and my whole day just melted away, before I knew it, it's 2 in the morning.

Comment

• Got given an xbox 360 with a few games, so been playing mostly that last few weeks. Just finished GTA V which was superb but really short compared to the older games. Darksiders 2 (meh) and just started Red Dead Redemption (seems very slow, but read it gets better so goona stick with it).

Oh and still Heroes of the Storm for the last 3 months pretty heavily.

Comment

• So this week I have mostly been playing
                      Robo Recall
                      Elite
                      Tyranny

Rumours that I completely rearranged the furniture in my house to accomodate a VR "Danger Room", have been confirmed.

Comment

• So this week I have mostly been playing

Elite Dangerous (VR. FTW.)
                        Total Warhammer II. (Of course I bought it. It's got fucking Skaven in it)
                        Stellaris.

Comment

• Been playing mostly mobile games while car hunting. Some actually quite good ones now just a shame they only have so much play before you have a wait for the stuff people with too much money buy

Comment

• Apparently the future of gaming is streaming games. No more consoles or desktops. If they can get it right it would save me a ton on hardware.

Comment

• PS4 works quite well to my tablet. hard to believe they can get servers with enough power to run a load of clients tho. just wish the hints were true and they were including PS now with the PS+ sub. but I still think it will take a fair bit to stream at any reasonable quality. on that not tho, Android 8 has added the ability to have instant apps, basically no install you just go on the store and can run them without even downloading, I'm yet to encounter one in the wild tho.

Comment

• I can see that happening.
                                Was even thinking about it earlier today, with companies being paid for the time spent in their game instead of just a one off up front payment.
                                Sadly, I can also see it resulting in a further dumbing down of games as companies try to maximise their users rather than make complex and deep experiences.
                                Would also fuck over the graphic adventure (already on it's last legs) where replayability is non existent.

Comment

Working...
                                X