Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ended up with wipeout, probably try to get someone to buy me crash for my birthday next month and pick up Tekken in a few weeks.

Comment

• This week I have been mostly playing

Dragon Age Inquisition.
      Oh Bioware, what happened to you?

(Yes, and Wipeout. Which is awesome).

Comment

• I've been fitting in Rising Storm 2 whenever I can.

Comment

• Picked up mario kart 8 deluxe, so been playing that to death this week

Comment

• been playing Anno 2205.

wish I could play mario kart, but not getting a switch till near Xmas the games still seem fairly sparse at the moment.

Comment

• Was playing Knights of Honor, some old paradox game. I got it for about a £1 on steam wouldn't pay the asking price of £7.49 for it though. It's like a rougher version of crusader kings with some more effort put into strategic combat, so think total war mixed with crusader kings. It's pretty decent to waste some time on.

Comment

• picked up fallout 4 and its dlc last week....my son and i have been playing the frak out of it ever since.
                told myself i wasnt going to waste time building up settlements..but damn....it really sucks you in

Comment

• Getting back into Crusader Kings 2 my god what a masterpiece game.. was playing as a welsh petty king and my whole day just melted away, before I knew it, it's 2 in the morning.

Comment

• Got given an xbox 360 with a few games, so been playing mostly that last few weeks. Just finished GTA V which was superb but really short compared to the older games. Darksiders 2 (meh) and just started Red Dead Redemption (seems very slow, but read it gets better so goona stick with it).

Oh and still Heroes of the Storm for the last 3 months pretty heavily.

Comment

Working...
                    X