Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could just be nostalgia. You know like old people hate any music that was made after 1989...

Well no, I agree, even compared to Shogun 2, Rome 2 is shit.

Comment

Pretty forgettable week really. Bit of GTA V and some Beyond Earth (its still bland).

Comment

iRacing. Promoted to a D license woo! Then spent £40 on new tracks so I could compete in one of the D class seasons...

Comment

been playing in the World of Warships beta weekend (though we are playing on an alpha build..go figure)
          it truly is a blast to play.

Comment

H1Z1 and Besieged

Both good games.

Comment

Tetris.
              No really.

Comment

Elite finally lost its pull? Or are you restricted to stuff you can immediately drop to dash to he hospital?

Comment

no elite hasnt lost its pull lol, but time on the PC is scarce. Doubly so as wife is in ULTRA-NESTING MODE (tm), and we've been cleaning the house from top to bottom. This even involved me taking the front door off and re-sealing parts of it (dont ask).

So tetris on my phone is about as much gaming as i'm getting at the moment :-(

Comment

Far Cry 4, got it for chrimbo.

Got FC3 for a silly price on the steam sale and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it (given that FC2 was irritating drivel, malaria ffs?)- the free roaming radio tower and enemy camp clearing bit anyway, the single player missions were crap and I still haven't finished them. so thought FC4 was worth a look.

Also second eldest son got it as well which gives us the option of co-op.

tbh FC4 feels a lot like a FC3 expansion pack, I need to take a break from it so I can come back refreshed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tartrazine View Post
                      Far Cry 4, got it for chrimbo.

Got FC3 for a silly price on the steam sale and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it (given that FC2 was irritating drivel, malaria ffs?)- the free roaming radio tower and enemy camp clearing bit anyway, the single player missions were crap and I still haven't finished them. so thought FC4 was worth a look.

Also second eldest son got it as well which gives us the option of co-op.

tbh FC4 feels a lot like a FC3 expansion pack, I need to take a break from it so I can come back refreshed.
                      You misguided fool. Far Cry 2 was better than 3 and 4 put together. The malaria added some realism! I will grant you the missions were kind of boring as they were all more or less the same but the overall atmosphere of the game was great. Far Cry 2 had the smartest FPS AI I've ever seen and I'll tell you why.

I was stalking an enemy camp with 4 guys in it from some distance with a sniper rifle. I was in some bushes. I counted 4 guys and I was playing on the hardest difficulty (which is really fucking hard by the way) so I thought I'd pick them off one by one. I shot the first one when he was lighting a fag. The other three hid behind cover. For 5 minutes I stalked the camp. I could see one of them occasionally switching position, darting from cover to cover, but none of them would expose themselves. After 5 minutes I decided I would have to either go in there with my pistol or simply leave because the bastards were just hiding (as you would in real life I'm sure). At this point I heard the sound of grass being rustled behind me and voices saying "Where is he?" "He's here somewhere, keep looking! Be careful!".

Clever bastards distracted me with one guy and snuck around me with the other two!

Comment

Age of Wonders 3

Toybox Turbos (PS3)

Comment

iRacing. Mostly practicing, a couple of good races.

There's currently a 24hr team event round Daytona, being broadcast live.

Comment

As I flit from forgettable experience to forgettable experience in a vain attempt to convince myself that the money I blow on games is not entirely going to waste, this week I have been mostly playing

Age of Wonders III.
                            Thief.

Comment

Nappies. Nappies EVERYWHERE

Comment

Don't worry, lots of people get incontinence with age.

Comment

Working...
                                X