• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's awesome.

Comment

• looks photoshopped

Comment

• I know everyone else has an anaconda, but I like the whole retro aspect of keeping my Cobra MkIII.

Comment

• So I took part in one of the "community missions" things ( All hail Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval) and for a couple of hours shuttling tea and getting into the top 25% of the board (could probably have gotten higher but, well, work) and was paid about 28 million credits for it.
          Even accounting for the 20 Million I spent buying a Type 7 so I could haul more, that's pretty much a ten million credit surplus!

Comment

• Once I've finished hitman I must get back into this

Comment

• Have you tried the Horizons expansion? It's quite fun using an SRV to bounce around on a reduced gravity moon.
              I'm suprises that no-one has actually set up some sort of "racing community" with it yet.
              I've actually ordered an Occulus Rift with that summer deal (stay in school kids, don't get pregnant) although I expect it will not turn up for a while (I missed out on the PCworld/game/currys offer umming and ahhing about whether to get it or not. Then Gengis died and I thought, fuck it) and once it arrives I'm getting myself an Explorer and disappearing into the ether.

Comment

• Rather buy a switch than a rift

Comment

• Let us know how elite is on the rift JR. Was thinking of getting one myself a few days ago.

Comment

• Will do. Its the main reason I got it (elite). I'm not expecting it to turn up for at least a month though.
                    By which time I might well have burnt out on Elite again!

Comment

• Got a message from the Rift people today. Looks like it's being delivered on Friday.
                      I did have a bit of a worry after I had ordered it and the small print basically read "delivery charge and local taxes will be added later", but I thought "fuck it" and left it.
                      And no delivery charge or local taxes have been added.
                      Good job Brexit hasn't happened yet¬¬.
                      So £399 quid for the rift and Touch.
                      Probably best update the graphics card then.

Comment

• That small print is normally for yanky land as ever state has different sales taxes and they normally aren't included in the price, unlike vat in the UK that is pretty much always included in the advertised price.

Comment

• I have bought stuff from Yankland before, not knowing that for some bizarre reason they don't tell you about taxes and delivery until AFTER you have bought it (strange people) and as occulus is an american company it occured to me that it might get added on when I read the small print.
                          But it wasn't.
                          Meaning it was actually better to get it direct from them than from one of the British companies doing the offer as they all charged for delivery!

And whilst we are on that, has anyone noticed shops advertising that you can buy stuff from them online "and pick it up in the store FOR FREE!"
                          As if they are doing you some sort of favour in not charging you to collect stuff yourself?

Comment

Working...
                          X