• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's awesome.

Comment

• looks photoshopped

Comment

• I know everyone else has an anaconda, but I like the whole retro aspect of keeping my Cobra MkIII.

Comment

• So I took part in one of the "community missions" things ( All hail Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval) and for a couple of hours shuttling tea and getting into the top 25% of the board (could probably have gotten higher but, well, work) and was paid about 28 million credits for it.
          Even accounting for the 20 Million I spent buying a Type 7 so I could haul more, that's pretty much a ten million credit surplus!

Comment

• Once I've finished hitman I must get back into this

Comment

• Have you tried the Horizons expansion? It's quite fun using an SRV to bounce around on a reduced gravity moon.
              I'm suprises that no-one has actually set up some sort of "racing community" with it yet.
              I've actually ordered an Occulus Rift with that summer deal (stay in school kids, don't get pregnant) although I expect it will not turn up for a while (I missed out on the PCworld/game/currys offer umming and ahhing about whether to get it or not. Then Gengis died and I thought, fuck it) and once it arrives I'm getting myself an Explorer and disappearing into the ether.

Comment

• Rather buy a switch than a rift

Comment

Working...
                X