Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, ok! Fine! I’ll try streaming.... geesh...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I’m just as beautiful.

Comment

Comment

Flirt.

on a semi (tee hee) serious note, if you guys could follow my feed it’d be appreciated. You don’t have to actually watch it.... but once I get to 50 follower I can start the process of monetising.

:-)

Comment

I'm too lazy to find your feed.

also you do know you can embed twitch on here don't you, I added it as I knew one day someone would be stupid enough to do it.

Comment

I followed you a few days ago.

Comment

also followed it, I stopped looking at twitch because the prime rewards are a bit crappy, generally just shit for free games.

Comment

Oooh. Embeddiness. I’ll drop a few in for giggles.

well I have a few random plans- I actually enjoy doing it as it basically gives me a reason to talk more (Which I know you’ll all find hard to believe that talking more is something I’d like...).

i know a lot of people offer rewards/games etc, but I thought I could leverage some of my industry contacts to try to get some ‘money can’t buy’ tat. You know, signed concept art, that kinda jaz. Need to get my follower-base and live viewers up a wee bit tho.

then there’s sponsorship, affiliate links etc etc etc. I also plan to try to drive people here and to thereticule.com

but of course that’s all presupposing anyone actually wants to watch me lol.

thanks for the follows ladies. I’ll give you a shout out on my next stream.

Also buying a new mike as basically, the inbuilt one in the Logitech C922 is bobbins, and my headset picks up breathing, my jaw moving, the capillary action of my lymphatic system and the skein of space time itself. Going for a blue snowball with a pop filter, so I feel like I’m in love aid, but with you know, less overwhelming hypocracy.....
                Last edited by Spatula; 23-04-18, 06:40. Reason: I’m a plant

Comment

oh god you really are going all in if you are getting a stupid big microphone, more so when we all know you have kids you should get one of them furry things they use for TV/movies and get a child to hold it for you, would really play to that bad dad thing, more so if you have a second to act as a cameraman.

Comment

Oh a child related boom operator WOULD be fun y

Comment

Am I even allowed to follow you?
                      Isn't that restraining order still in place from last time?

Comment

Well yes. As I’ve told you many times before JR, it’s only allowed if it’s consentual.
                        CONSENTUAL.

Comment

Well everyone knows a no is only a yes that needs more work.

Comment

Are you coming on to me?????

Comment

would I do that?

Comment

Certainly
                                hope so :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X