No announcement yet.

PCGamesN giving away They are Billions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCGamesN giving away They are Billions.

Tomorrow (12th Jan) about 4PM the website https://www.pcgamesn.com/ will apparently have a giveaway for They are Billions codes.
    I'm guessing the codes will be snapped up but you never know your luck.
    (Why do these giveaways always occur when most people are at work?)

They normally need you to do their advertising work on Facebook Twitter and shit to get the chance to win a "free" game.

Comment

I'd have to do it on my phone as my work blanket ban anything to do with games. But good find.

Comment

I dare say there will be all sorts of hoops to jump through, they mentioned the give away at the end of a livestream.
        (And jesus they suck at gaming)

Comment

It's not a timed thing, no hurry. Just need to do all the social media jazz.

Comment

as I said get a bunch of people to advertise for you for free.

Comment

Business attempts to increase profile shock horror.

Comment

yeah but things like that they have a couple of keys that cost less than £20 a pop, but they will leave it open in the hopes that hundreds/thousands of people will click through it, it's like when you go to PCgamer now it tells you to stop using adblock and just pay them the subscription instead, but at least for now there is a fuck off button. the problem is the internet is becoming more and more about adverts instead of actual content and the sooner people stand up to that the sooner we can go back to being able to visit sites without getting redirected to their advertiser or getting the screen covered with massive pop ups that basically force you to watch an advert. but all the time these firms are too stupid to realise they are reducing their profits by having more advertising as it pushes more people to block it.

Comment

People living in Western Capitalist country attempt to make money shock horror, I never pictured you for a communist!

Comment

I don't have a problem with people trying to make money, it's the stupid level firms go to oblivious to the fact it probably damages their profit more as it will eventually hit a tipping point where people will get pissed off (is several sites I use to use I won't visit on my phone because of the insane adverts some that just redirect you to an advertiser away from what you want to actually look at) and stop visiting or will start using ad blockers to stop the adverts, either way when that happens it is a profit loss for the site, so really they are just making life hell to try to make up for the people they pissed off instead of just using subtle advertising and less invasive adverts that most people wouldn't mind so would end up being shown to a much larger audience.

despite running adblock there are some sites I leave the adverts on and some I turn them off it all comes down to the over saturation of adverts, anywhere running full screen ads or ads that take you away from the site without asking are an instant adblock list site. a couple of banners on the other hand I couldn't care less, the same is true of gaming sites that show the likes of Amazon adverts, it's not hurting you to have them on the page and they aren't getting in the way.

Comment

And then their sites will fail.
                      Quite frankly I don't know why they even attempt to compete with us anyway.
                      ¬¬.

Comment

I'm bored of this, it's not really a game with a lot to do, it's just artificial difficulty due to having to produce in a set order and hit marks at set points to remain alive giving no real thought or diversity in play, you can't really choose how you play you just have to hit your numbers fast enough to get past the hurdle, as you find each hurdle it just refines the speed and order you need to do things to pass to the next hurdle.

Comment

Working...
                        X