Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who wants to play some *&%@#ng video games!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayve
    started a topic So who wants to play some *&%@#ng video games!?

So who wants to play some *&%@#ng video games!?

I've got a headset, I've got a joystick, I've got a joypad, I've got a mouse, I've got a keyboard, I've got a graphics card with 3 fans on it and 43 jigawatts of ramory and a quintuplian core pentium 14-pipe processor with all leather interior and bucket seats. I'm all tooled up. LET'S SHOOT SOME FUCKING ZOMBIES OR ALIENS OR SOMETHING FFS I HAVE NO OTHER FRIENDS

edit - disclaimer - I do have other friends but they're all either women who don't play games or men who haven't played games since you had to program them in to your Atari yourself by staying up all night typing in lines and lines of code. End of disclaimer.
    Last edited by Dayve; 27-06-15, 00:23.

• Spatula
    replied
    ......grrrrrr.....

Leave a comment:

• Belimawr
    replied
    heres a crap video of rocket league since I have never used share on the PS4 before and don't have a fucking clue how it works, will upload something better in a few days.

Leave a comment:

• totally Not Cartoon Head
    replied
    I fancy that rocket cars. I just managed to convince wife to let me buy Alien Isolation (although I am toying with getting MK 10 instead off cdkeys.com, but my PC fails to meet min specs, cpu is a 960T and min recommended is 965T.)

Leave a comment:

• Belimawr
    replied
    rocket cars > monsters

also never played bloodbowl but in rocket league you only control one of the cars in a team so a bunch of us could go round playing other random people, because we all know from L4D how well we all work together.

Leave a comment:

• JackRabbit
    replied
    We could go for a bloodbowl league.......make Spats play as Amazons.........gets coat.

Leave a comment:

• Belimawr
    replied
    I've got a suggestion, "Rocket League" I may have got it free on PSN but it's a hell of a fun fast paced game and the matches are fairly short so it's a pick up and put down game, also there is a great sense of achievement with some of the shots you can pull off once you start using jumps and such.

for me the driving just reminds me so much of rollcage, but one thing I will say is it's definitely a controller game.

my only disappointment is despite them having crossplay in the game it's only on the matchmaking service and they haven't yet implemented a way to join people you know on the other format, but if people are up for it I would happily pay for it on steam, it's not as if £15 is expensive and the game is fun and likely would be even more fun with somewhat sensible people.

Leave a comment:

• totally Not Cartoon Head
    replied
    Edit: Ignore, the game is single player only.......
    Last edited by totally Not Cartoon Head; 17-07-15, 08:00.

Leave a comment:

• Alm
    replied
    I'll do my best to be about.

Leave a comment:

• Spatula
    replied
    hardly worth it with only 2 of us mate.

hmm. maye we should make a regular day a thing? then people can drop in and out as required??

Leave a comment:

• Alm
    replied
    I'll play. I can't easily get hands on a headset and I'll probably be shite but I'm up for it.

Leave a comment:

• Spatula
    replied
    so wow. this was a bust

Leave a comment:

• Spatula
    replied
    found. in. being awesome

Leave a comment:

• Belimawr
    replied
    see this is why we don't play because getting people together is like trying to get a 40 man raid going in early WoW.

Leave a comment:

• Alm
    replied
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PCgamesC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X