wanted features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by totally Not Cartoon Head View Post
    Try striking a deal with up and coming Steam devs to get a bunch of keys to give away for their game. People love free shit and if you get people to register for free games, then some will see our scintillating conversation and get sucked in. Or we could just hack Kotaku so when people try to go to their site it redirects them here. The down side of that is the site gets plagued with sexist, racist trolling neckbears.

but personally I think most of the new stuff on steam is first rate shit worthy of nothing but being forgotten also I wouldn't know where to start contacting them as I'm sure loads of sites try it everyday and you would really need a hook to make it stand out.

Comment

Well, I am currently making a game, so when it is finished you can give that out for free

Comment

Originally posted by totally Not Cartoon Head View Post
        Well, I am currently making a game, so when it is finished you can give that out for free

If you want to post anything about it on the front page, post it on the front page and I'll put it up for you.

Comment

Making a game! Go dude!

I've had one I've wanted to make for ages but excuses excuses excuses.

Can we have a 'mark all as read feature'. Pretty please.

Comment

There is one but it doesn't show on the mobile version your iPad gets for some reason.

Edit: Is this not what you are looking for

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	5235

Comment

Ta you sexy sexy thing

Comment

It was always there you numpty.

Comment

Pfffft. You can prove anything with facts.

Comment

Is there a 'make all site read' button. If not. Can we have one. I hate reading. And JR. But mostly JR

Comment

pretty sure its the same one. or if you are talking notifications just go in and dismiss all.

Comment

I feel the need.
                        The need for speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alm View Post
                          I feel the need.
                          The need for speed.
                          this host isn't so bad, it has it's bad days but I don't got the spare money to pay for the type of server that wouldn't have these slow downs every so often. it's just an unfortunate fact of life while I'm trying to use a good quality budget host as the truth is they just don't exist, it's just chasing the best of the worst.

Comment

Fair do's

Comment

Working...
                            X