best breakdown ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best breakdown ever!

so I was driving around the north east this morning when I passed this........

Click image for larger version

Name:	starbug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	22975

image stole from a local newspaper since there was nowhere to stop the truck.

there a studio up there or does tha dude actually own it?

Comment

apparently he was driving to a comic con in scotland according to news sources.

Comment

In news no one ever expected, this was faked to get attention prior to the launch of their advert using the red dwarf crew.

Quite cool still that the starbug is an actual thing even if it is just a large scale prop.

Comment

Well obviously it was faked, Starbug, even if it had an engine, would not be legal to drive on the road.

Comment

Red Dwarf now appearing in AA advertising *strokes chin*

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
              Well obviously it was faked, Starbug, even if it had an engine, would not be legal to drive on the road.
              the starbug has a towbar attached to front wheels in the photo....
              that being said over here it would still need indicator/brake light attachments on it that are connected to the tow vehicle to be road legal.

Comment

it is an actual prop type thing as I saw it, but like you said not really street legal but could be legally towed with one of those cheapy number plate strips with the lights on you can get for if you have bikes or something on the back of your car. if only I could have got close enough I could of stole it easily with my truck. (I moved a TARDIS on my truck before for £100 and it was only across a small village took like 20 mins)

legal disclaimer: I would never use work vehicles for other reasons, honest.........

Comment

Working...
                X