Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethnic Friday

So anyone buy anything interesting?

I just upgraded to a Nighthawk X6S router as my older one kept dropping since I was running too much through it.

Not yet. Considering buying a bass guitar but that's not especially forum relevant.

Comment

Nope.
      I did get a Lego Sandcrawler, but not in the Ethnic day sales.

Comment

I bought some Johnny Walker White Walker a game of thrones whiskey.

Comment

on wednesday got my son a 1TB xbone one s, 2 controllers, vert stand, 3 games, 6months games pass/gold live for 314 GBP

and by son i mean me too

Comment

That white walker looks interesting just never got round to trying it

Comment

I didn't actually get anything on Black Friday itself, but in the Amazon run up, I bought a Laphroaig gift set (from me to me) which came with a couple of tasting glasses as well as the whisky itself. Got a 4tb external drive too.

Comment

Originally posted by Burglar View Post
                I didn't actually get anything on Black Friday itself, but in the Amazon run up, I bought a Laphroaig gift set (from me to me) which came with a couple of tasting glasses as well as the whisky itself. Got a 4tb external drive too.
                that is some good stuf even though cannot pronounce it.
                one of the guys at taco nite (fridays) brought a bottle of ten year ( ~62GBP) for us to sample.
                for a single malt i liked it better over ice with some smoked cheese. ( i prefer blends )

Comment

Working...
                X