• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok but

For all those random questions.........

Have you ever seen a seagull in a tree?

Why is the no B batteries?

there were back in the day when they first standardized sizes sometie in the 20sClick image for larger version  Name:	No6-A-cells-x4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.1 KB ID:	22328
    you had A, B C, D and a no.6
    then the smaller aa and aaa came out and eventually A and B had no market
    couldnt find a pic of an A that i could link/upload
    Click image for larger version  Name:	B-Batteries.jpg Views:	1 Size:	193.9 KB ID:	22327

Comment

Seagull's are vicious bastards, I seen one kill a pigeon in front of me once and then another time I seen it steal a sandwich straight out of someones hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Boa View Post
        Seagull's are vicious bastards, I seen one kill a pigeon in front of me once and then another time I seen it steal a sandwich straight out of someones hand.
        seagulls and pigeons...rats with wings

Comment

City pigeons absolutely, but I live in the countryside (well sort of) and we have a couple of nesting pigeons (wood I think) around here who behave quite differently and are not so scabby looking.
          Or maybe it's just that the middle class pigeons move out to the suburbs away from the riff raff like all decent folk should.

Comment

never seen pigeons ouitside a city.
            seens quail...hunted and eaten quail too.

Comment

Pigeons are all over they just congregate in bigger groups in busy parts of the city as they have an easier source of food, out in the wilds where they actually have to find food they can't overpopulate as easy, pretty much the same as humans.

Comment

So back on Free Comic Book day ( May The Fourth), I placed a load of donated comics in our hospital waiting room.
                I told the chap who runs out local comic shop "They will all get stolen" but he insisted on donating (he's a vile commie liberal cultural Marxist like that).
                Well, I announce here, I was wrong.
                Of the ten comics donated, one of them was not stolen.
                Wonder Woman.

Comment

sexist thieves.

Comment

Are women who dye their hair red guilty of cultural appropriation?

Comment

I would say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
                        Are women who dye their hair red guilty of cultural appropriation?
                        thats funny....gonna have use that one.

Comment

Working...
                        X