Here's to 2017.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to 2017.

May it forever burn in the fires of hell.

I caught plague this morning so can't even really drink. Super immune system should have it gone by tomorrow but that's too late for drinking.

Comment

It could be the T-virus.

Comment

Meh, 2017 was ok to me personally. And I've made it a new years resolution not to get offended on behalf of the populace.

Comment

I got some cold also past day, seems to be a flu sort of thing going about. Anyone else feel like time is going by extremely fast. I feel like I am halfwway through my life already.. the last 3 years have flown by.

Comment

Woke up with hangover mouth despite not drinking, but other than that my plague is gone. See who needs doctors and medical stuff, just go back to survival of the fittest.

Comment

I've always wondered why the religious ever go to see the doctor.
              Sure they go to hell if they kill themselves, but if God has sent them a disease surely they get to paradise much quicker without actual suicide?

Comment

One of the religious groups won't go to doctors or hospitals no matter what, but then other groups get involved to protest they should be forced to take the treatment.

Comment

Right, 2017 being shit is now an established narrative, but 2018 is going to be better.
                  So what have YOU got planned for the new year? What epic adventures have you got planned?
                  Bit of a cheat, but I'm sorely tempted to book onto a Norwegian Fjord cruise for 2019.
                  God knows why.

Comment

Has your parrot died and your hoping he is just pining for the fjords?

Comment

Maybe I'l find a mystical walking stick........

Comment

I've got a couple of holidays that I'm looking forward to, but I got married last September and went on honeymoon Nov/Dec so mostly I'm saving the pennies!

Personally, as a freelancer, this year I'm trying to get away from the company that I've become too reliant on and hate working for. So hopefully onto bigger and better things.

Comment

I'm going to try more hobbies this year. Pretty awful at everything at the moment but hoping one thing will become an interest.

Edit: Congrats on the wedding btw burg!

Comment

I'm guessing my invite was lost in the post¬¬. (Congratulations)

Comment

It's a trap run while you still can.

Comment

Working...
                              X