X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy :D

managed to get one of these.........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162791849156

first time I've been happy about getting a not that isn't real money. (and yes I do have too much spare money)

Nerd.

Comment

is that even an insult on here?

Comment

How much did you pay for it?

Oh and..

Comment

got one of the 1000 that were a set price of £100, fuck chasing the auctions on the 50 specials. the 1000 sold out in about 5 minuets so I can see the auctions going fairly high.

wouldn't be surprised if people aren't already trying to resell them either with how fast they sold.

but end of the day I got something fairly rare and donated £100 to charity, so that counts as enough good for this year.

Comment

Are they numbered?

Comment

the note isn't the certificate may be, it's one of the features of the 50 "premium" notes that they carry different serial numbers.

I do like the UV trick they put in using note security......

Click image for larger version

Name:	Star Wars Light side UV.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.6 KB
ID:	21000Click image for larger version

Name:	Star Wars Dark side uv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	21001

Comment

Pfft. I had someone fraudulently spend £2500 on my credit card.
                What sort of fuckwit steals credit card details, then has pizza delivered to their home and buys a cruise?
                If the little moron had been a bit more intelligent, they could have had be buying their pizza for years!

Comment

My dad's card got cloned before they got a prescription from specsavers they generally ain't the brightest of people. But yeah I never got why they didn't just keep doing small stuff that is unlikely to get noticed very fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X