No announcement yet.

Rampant sexism and sexual assault on Apprentice

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampant sexism and sexual assault on Apprentice

A model was leered at openly, objectified by two contestants- one of which while pretending to take measurements ‘touched’ the models groin in a blatant attempt to ‘cop a feel’.

it was disgusting and a key reminder that sexism is everywhere.

except it was a woman doing it to a male model, so apparently the bbc thought it was not only ok, but edited into the show with a close up.

sure glad we’re clamping down on all this sexism....

People should write and complain about that sort of thing, not because we actually really care, but because next year when some pro "equality" group or other does a study into media sexism, the statistics are not so heavily skewed in favour of their own particular bias.

I noticed that. People would be in an uproar if it were men doing that sort of thing to female models. I'm sure I have seen that type of behavior multiple times in this series from the women. Some of them even resort to objectifying themselves to sell things.

It's a pretty daft show also, he fired the best candidate in the last episode, that blonde lady. The only real winner is Lord Sugar Bollocks.