Prime day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime day

I know jack hates Amazon, but Prime day is on the 11th, they normally have some cracking deals if you watch over the day, if you have never had prime it's worth picking up the 30 day free trial to get access to prime day as you will likely find something worth buying, I know every year it's the biggest drain on my wallet of any sale, so it's worth a look if you can get the free trial or already have prime.

I might see what games/consoles get discounted. I hate the "race to press the button" deals though

Comment

So nothing to do with Transformers then?

Comment

Ah good call. I tend to buy a lot of booze when they do sales.

Comment

Im sure you've probably all seen this but it starts at 6pm on the 10th

Comment

It's cheaper on Steam

Comment

Originally posted by Burglar View Post
              It's cheaper on Steam
              just thought about ordering a steam link and controller because they are fairly cheap on steam, got to the end and it had £11 shipping on it and I was like fuck that, most places only charge a fiver for priority delivery, hell it's cheaper to buy them off Game because they don't charge shipping and are only selling it like £4 more than steam for the pair. steam is a massive rip off they can't even do sales properly.

as for the race to click that is a pain in the arse but if you have the app you can get it to give you notifications a few minutes before the thing you want to see goes live, it's how I catch most things on the lightening deals. but then it's easier most of the year as prime normally gets a 30 min head start, but on prime day all bets are off as loads of people normally pick up the free month since the deals are prime only.

Comment

I bought Wildlands for £24. There were only a few more things I was interested in but I have expensive taste and still couldn't afford them after the discount.

Comment

trying not to spend money at the moment after spending a small fortune last month so mad do with 2 bottles of whiskey and a bottle of rum.

Comment

Yeah there were some alright deals on spirits. I ended up buying an Alexa. Mainly just because.

Comment

Working...
                    X