No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a quick go, got up to the first moon the levels seem quite simplistic and fairly short, but I'm guessing I'm still just in the lead in.

Comment

Yeah I only got a little further than that

Comment

I need to get a proper run at it but Amazon screwed up my order of HDMI leads I need to expand my setup and obviously stranger things is on netflix so I'm a bit distracted. also my other disappointment as with most modern games is a lack of full sub titles, I'm not deaf but I like to multi task (watch TV while gaming) so it is a real downer when I can't get the full story with the sound off on the game, yes my problems may be first world, but it is a real problem for the people who actually can't listen to the sound and for me it really is a bad point on the game that it doesn't have full support for play without sound.

Comment

Any further thoughts Bel?

Comment

been playing mario and rabbids, strange game but actually quite fun, can be a bit slow if a few opponents are on the map but at least can fast forward their time. is a lot of humour about through it, like the rabid statue sitting on a warp tube reading the paper captioned by "building a log cabin" it's childish humour but it works to break the game up.

Comment

Working...
            X