Penny Dreadful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Dreadful

Anyone watching the new season of this. I think it's brilliant, some of the best acting I have seen in a series.. Eva Green is an amazing actress. The story writing seems bizarre though.

My wife loves it. I have tried watching a bit, but it was a few episodes in and I couldn't tell what the frig was happening.

Comment

I've heard of it but what is it actually about? anything I've seen of it hasn't really gave any idea of what it actually is.

Comment

It's set in a sort of Victorian London where pretty much any supernatural story you can think of seems to reside there. You got Dr Frankenstein, Warewolves, Witches, demons and all sorts of shit like that.. the story is all over the place in some parts though, I must admit.. but it's a very good series, some cracking acting.

It's mainly a drama though instead of action packed monster slaying and all that.. although there is some monster slaying.

Comment

From what I could make out it is like if Tim Burton made Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Comment

may have to look into it.

Comment

Working...
            X