No announcement yet.

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legally, yes, but again a sexually developed 15 year old is a far cry from an 8 year old that has not yet gone through puberty.
    Again, I should point out, not defending it.

Comment

I guess it all depends on the county/state/countries laws on the age of consent. But interestingly and sickeningly the worlds youngest mother was 5 years old. Now that is just fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
        However finding an eight year old sexually desirable is wrong on every single perceptible level.
        It's still a result of biology. Nature can be pretty fucked up. If it is something that can not be helped is it right to label all pedos as being "sick"? What if you are a pedophile that never acts on their urges since they know it would be morally wrong to do so?

How have we gone from Batman vs Superman to debating the ethics of pedophilia :P
        Last edited by Daniel; 20-04-15, 10:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post

It's still a result of biology. Nature can be pretty fucked up. If it is something that can not be helped is it right to label all pedos as being "sick"? What if you are a pedophile that never acts on their urges since they know it would be morally wrong to do so?

How have we gone from Batman vs Superman to debating the ethics of pedophilia :P
          blame jackrabbit he derailed it.

Comment

Wow. That escalated quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
              Legally, yes, but again a sexually developed 15 year old is a far cry from an 8 year old that has not yet gone through puberty.
              Again, I should point out, not defending it.

but still you implied his mother had to be only 8 years older for his dad to be a pedofile while the truth is that his mother could be 16 years older and still have his father as a pedofile.

Comment

I think this equates to a difference in what each of us class as a paedophile. And as I spell the word correctly, I win!
                Besides. CartoonHead derailed it by pointing out that Affleck was never a slave trader.

Comment

Well I'm impressed.

Comment

still looks pretty much like they have shown pretty much the entire film.

to me just looks like it will be a fairly dull film, also they are bringing kryptonite into a world that existed without it, obviously they will need it for Lex and Bats to fight superman, but it would have been better to push technology against him, instead of just going the failsafe of give everyone a magic rock.

Comment

H8rs gonna h8.

Comment

Looks ok, even though I am not a huge Batman or Superman fan. Looks like a decent turn off brain action romp.

Comment

just seems a really tenuous link between batman and superman, yeah he blew up half of metropolis, but screw that he blew up one of my wayne industries buildings, now we can't let that go unpunished.

it probably will be a serviceable action film, but to me it feels they are just trying too hard to go the opposite way to marvel, by going dark and gritty, where marvel is aiming more at the lighter side.

but then superman is just one of the heroes I've never really liked much as they just made him too powerful and gave him a really stupid weakness that everyone in the world seems to have.

Comment

You know what, that trailer was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Actually kinda interested in the film now.

Comment

ya eisenbergs' Luthor has me a more intrigued then afflecks batman
                              regardless ill go see it.

Comment

batfleck looks fat, that suit can't be practical, it's like Ironman and Iron Monger had a baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X