No announcement yet.

Ghostbusters film announces all female lineup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? Every announcement about this whole enterprise just depresses me more and more. For clarification purposes, announcing an "all male" Ghostbusters is just as retarded as announcing an "all female" Ghostbusters. It takes a special kind of stupid to witness the hate that the "all female " announcement received and think the way of countering it was to announce an "all male" version.

Comment

Its mainly the news sites said it is all male as it was clarified while the ghostbusters may be male again and central to the plot it is supposedly going to be more linked to the original, while the all female one is just "look we aren't sexist"

Comment

i love that. look we werent sexist! look! we excluded ALL the men. what do you mean theyre a sex? no, that can't be sexist. only one half of the sex gets to be sexist. What? SHUT UP YOU MYSOGINISTIC CIS WHITE SCUM BAG.

ahem.

Personally,. i'm loving this new SJW front, theyre so monumentally stupid and based of such fallacious positions that you don't even have to work particulalry hard to tear it all down. In fact, it's harder, but infinitley more amusing, to just bait them into revealing their true colours and saying something realy stupid :-)

Comment

so first photos from the set are out and going on them this is going to be like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

Comment

seriously tho what about this picture says ghostbusters to anyone?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CHzoIxfWgAEL_Wp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	9849

Comment

Are they walking to the set?

Comment

no clue but all the set photos are like that, guessing they are trying to make her on the right into Egon, but just going all out weird instead of just geeky. the question is who will McCarthy try to be Venkman or Stantz, my money would be on Venkman since he was the more in your face of the 4.

also where is the diversity achieving Winston Zeddemore?

Comment

Well I for one am looking forward to the all male version of "Little Women".

Comment

that's the thing though the original the actors made sense, Aykroyd and Ramis wrote the original, Reitman had done past work with both Ramis and Murray so the original 3 made sense as they all worked together on other works. so it made sense that they would keep that group together, after all if you can cast the writers they know how to make the characters work for their personalities.

this it just seems forced and I bet after the amount of time Ramis spent trying to make ghostbusters 3 a reality with the original cast (despite his falling out with Murray) and the amount of love he seemed to still show for the franchise that if he could he would be out of his grave to stop this. it just seemed he was always trying to push for ghostbusters 3 as a natural progression to a different team, then as soon as he died they decided on this abomination.

Comment

looks like the male ghostbusters isn't going to happen because the people making it have said they don't want to with the way the franchise is going, so looks like even more proof this is going to die on it's feet.

also the proton packs took a massive step back, bring back Egon he did better with 80's tech.

new

Name:	CIv_SQ1W8AAhXe1.jpg
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	10197

original

Name:	mxivxCX.jpg
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	10198

Comment

Trailer here. Actually looks good.

Comment

is that the original or the reedit?

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
                            is that the original or the reedit?

No idea, if was published yesterday and is from official sony channel.

Comment

they released one then for some reason pulled it back fairly quick and replaced it with an edit.

but really how many films have we seen where they cherry pick the trailer to make it look way better than it is by showing the all the best bits.

Comment

to be completely honest just from looking at stills that have been released....i can say that i have absolutely no interest in this feminist/SJW piece'O'crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X