Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone tempted to get a STEAM controller?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tempted to get a STEAM controller?

I am. I mean, I just bought an xBox-PC controller for £20 so I probably won't spend £40 on the STEAM controller but it does look pretty nice.

You know what, I kind of am. I've not owned a console for ages, but together with the Link, it could be pretty cool to game on my TV in the lounge again.

Comment

I'll just stick with the DS4

Comment

fuck no im a cheap bastard who wont pay more then 30$ for a new game no way in hell i would pay 50$ for a damn gamepad.

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

I'm getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              I'm getting one.
              Hipster

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post

Hipster
                I thougtht hipster didn't like popular culture?

I just bough a fancy monitor clamp stand thing. Lets me move it in all kind of fancy ways. Means I can use my PC whilst sitting on my bed iwth a controller. If Steam controller makes more games playable as a controller I am very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I thougtht hipster didn't like popular culture?
                  they are hypocrites who want to be special little snowflakes so they buy stuff people don't have because at the time it is uncommon till the point it becomes popular then they abandon it, it's like they use to be on Android because it was smaller than Apple, now Android is the main one they have all moved to Windows phone because Android and Apple are just shit, despite the fact that the spent ages on android through all the worst of it to move to an OS with way less features when Android becomes something way better.

so yeah hipsters do like pop culture, they just stop liking it when it becomes too popular (played out) for them.

Comment

Working...
                  X