Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you want to play this weekend (27th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spatula View Post
    Fuckit. How did I miss this?? Need to start frequenting other areas of the site than 'off topic'

because you suck, been trying to get people to use more of the forum for a while as the more populated it looks and gets the better we get on google.

Comment

I can play this weekend, now I've followed masterflaw's lead and started aa. anything co-op would be good, but I'm consistently average whatever the genre.

Comment

Given that its a free weekend, does anyone fancy a multiplayer game of Beyond Earth on Sunday?

Comment

I work most Sunday's I'm afraid!

Comment

So should we try one of these again? It wasn't that bad last time. Bit of a laugh really.
            Quite nice to play with people for whom the objective was not so much to win, but to have a bit of a laugh.​

Comment

biggest problem is getting everyone together, all good and well saying play a game but turns a bit pointless if no one can turn up at the same time.

Comment

Hence the question!

Comment

I'd be up for some drunk gaming.

Comment

im going to play divinity original sin, i just played the tutorial and love it. Anyone up for a co-op?

Comment

Don't have it. What about a co-op diablo III?

Comment

wow diablo 3 hu? Its been a while since i last played. I dont have any expansion and i suck, so if you dont mind we could have some fun for an hour or so.

Comment

Working...
                        X