Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you want to play this weekend (27th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you want to play this weekend (27th)

so to keep the online play going what do you want to play this weekend, 2 main choices I'm looking at is L4D2 (only about £4 for the next 20 hours) and Borderlands 2, but also open to other options, so get voting if you plan on playing. (voting ends on thursday)

if you chose other and end up being the only person saying it it will get added to next week's vote, hopefully eventually building a good list of games over the coming weeks and keeping the online play rolling.
    L4D 2
    50.00%
    Borderlands 2
    25.00%
    Other
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

I'm easy. Also if anyone wants it, I have a copy of L4D2 which can be gifted to anyone that wants it.

Comment

we know your easy, it just goes with your campness.

I'm leaning towards L4D because I'm a bit annoyed that the GTX 700's get the pre-sequel but the 900 series cards don't (or atleast nothing says they do)

Comment

But do you mean L4D, or L4D2?

Comment

the original L4D is worth a look. Just saying.

Comment

Boa if you select other it helps to post the other game.

Tart I like the weapons better in L4D 1 for some reason, the L4D 2 ones just felt really inaccurate.

Comment

Should be free this Saturday. I have L4D1/2 but never really got around to putting many hours in.

Comment

Ok then game tonight is L4D2, will try to do it about 15-30 minutes after doctor who.

Comment

You actually watch Doctor Who?

Comment

why not, it's one of about 3 things BBC does worth watching, have to pay for BBC so may as well use it for something.

Comment

OK Three copies of "speedrunners" going to whoever wants them (Again, Belimawr gets priority if he wants it. Anyone thinks this unfair, make your own gaming site!)

http://tinybuild.com/speedrunners
                      http://store.steampowered.com/app/207140/

Comment

looks interesting, also I need to get back to doing gaming nights, been distracted the last few.

Comment

So are we having another one of these? Possibly with a different game?

Comment

probably just keep forgetting to try to sort something.

also need another game.

Comment

Fuckit. How did I miss this?? Need to start frequenting other areas of the site than 'off topic'

Comment

Working...
                              X