X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam: Now giving refunds

http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

About fucking time. Welcome to 2015.

EA has been doing it for a good while now, but then that is why steam and Valve is the best service going............

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
      EA has been doing it for a good while now, but then that is why steam and Valve is the best service going............
      They're the best service convenience wise. Beyond that they're just greedy rip off merchants. They're also doing their best to pollute the indie market (which is the best thing PC gaming has going for it at the moment) with trash by allowing any scam piece of shit game to be featured on STEAM.

Speaking of trash scam piece of shit games, I wonder if I can get a refund for DayZ? It's never going to be finished and the lead designer left long ago to work on other projects after he got famous.

Comment

Doubt it, thats why they added the 14 day clause to stop a huge backlog of reviews piling on them for all the shit people have been stung with.

I have about 10 games in my library I would like refunds for, but really can't be fudged with trying.
        Last edited by totally Not Cartoon Head; 02-06-15, 20:49.

Comment

Working...
        X