offworld trading company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offworld trading company

it's reduced on steam at the moment anyone played it and have any impressions, the idea of non combat and all the "combat" being done through trading sounds a really interesting concept to me, but I'm unsure how the game actually will be.

Looking at a lets play on youtube it looks like Banished in Space. Could be interesting but not £20 interesting.

Comment

Thing that's holding me back is the multiplayer aspect. As an antisocial bastard with no friends who actually game (though I did manage to put 100+ hours into left 4 dead 2) my concern is can a single player enjoy the game?

Comment

thats one of my concerns JR, the friends I use to play online with now all play different games to me. (and I will always hate fucking CoD, altho got burnt out on pretty much all FPS games)

Comment

Well were all anti socials bastards... Yet we may all own the game... Of only there was some solution....

Comment

I get the feeling he's hinting at something, but can't quite put my finger on it........

Comment

I went a different way but more on that later.

Comment

Well its certainly interesting and a very different sort of RTS experience.
                Considering its early access, this might turn out to be something really special, but at the minute there isn't quite enough there to warrant a recommendation.

Comment

Working...
                X