Alien Isolation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Isolation

On sale on Steam 75% off for 8 bucks.. I assume that's definitely worth it, right? I have heard positive things about the game.

im gonna jump on it providing i can run it

Comment

I played the PlayStation version, and that was very very good. Though it did contain a few bugs (no pun intended).
      The PC version is supposed to be better.

Comment

Very very tempting. But with Pillars Of Eternity just released and GTA V on the horizon it's all a bit crowded at the moment.

Comment

only thing really tempting me at the moment is bloodborne but the early responses seem to go either way.

Comment

I'm currently in a pillars/elite quandary. But having spent the last month playing Wasteland 2, I think I'l probably go Elite for a bit of variety.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
              I'm currently in a pillars/elite quandary. But having spent the last month playing Wasteland 2, I think I'l probably go Elite for a bit of variety.
              i have read recently that Wasteland 2 is something like 90-100 hours to complete.
              Have you found that to be the case and has it kept you interested that whole time?

Comment

Well I'm about 60 hours in at the moment, and probably just past the halfway point (no idea of course, just a feeling) and its doing a better job of keeping me interested than most games ma SQUIRREL!

Comment

You guys.. I just noticed you're more addicted to new games than I am. New games or games going for about 20-30 £on Steam, you snatch them up instantly.

Comment

If you don't buy from steam they are even cheaper.

Comment

Just bought it. No idea when I'll get to play the bloody thing, but wooo. Alien-y-ness

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
                        If you don't buy from steam they are even cheaper.
                        i buy mostly from GreenManGaming, GoodOldGames, and Steam.
                        i am patient and wait for the right price(in my eyes).
                        whichever way i go nowadays wherever i get a game from i prefer to be a steam game.
                        it makes things much easier.

Comment

Green man is often cheap in the VIP bit. But really nearly all games come with a steam key now, the only real exception is ubi and ea, or smaller indie devs who would actually rather you buy from somewhere like humble store as they get a much larger cut.

Comment

Don't know who I was kidding, of course I bought it. GTA can wait but Pillars takes priority. I do actually think that this will make a nice companion piece to my recent playthrough of Chronicles of Riddick, as it will be interesting to compare the two games with a decade in between them.

Comment

Sites like greenman gaming and Gamersgate have their own loyalty schemes. I get most steamworks games on one or the other and get free games down the line (Gamergate basically gives you enough points so that every three or four games you have enough to get a free game)

Comment

Working...
                              X