Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The inaugral Jackrabbit (not so) GREAT GAMES GIVEAWAY!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw that IGN is giving away Dead Island Epidemic keys.
    So we OFFICIALLY had them first, and I dare say as a proportion of users, gave away more copies!

Comment

OK time for more Steam Roulette.
      3B3IN-NHLRE-4CTZL

Mystery steam key, might be good. Might be shit. If it was good, would I be giving it away? That's the risk you take.
      Claim at your own risk!!!!!

Comment

Snagged probably by a bot, since most of the regulars would at last leave a message of thanks.

Comment

is a fair few people lurk around here, that aren't just the google/msn/other bots.

Comment

I bet that crazy American guy who talked to himself is still stalking here. Magnum or whatever he called himself.

Comment

In fairness, you would be surprised at how few people say thanks after being given free stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
                In fairness, you would be surprised at how few people say thanks after being given free stuff.

speaking of that did you get that I sent you?

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post

I know it all too well, I have given hundreds of free games away over the years (mostly on steam). Not that I want thanks, if I give something away it is because I either already have the game or don't want it and would rather see it get used by someone than have it clog up my library that I already feel guilty about. But to be honest I am thinking of just letting them go to waste now cause steam is full of cunts who will take the game and sell it on or something. I think the ratio of giving to receiving is something like 300 to 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post

speaking of that did you get that I sent you?
                    I did thanks, did you not get the message on Steam?
                    If not, I'l note that for future and ensure I use additional methods of communication.
                    Like Cartoon Head, I don't really hand this stuff out for gratitude, but a thank you is always nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X