Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dayve, you've been usurped!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dayve, you've been usurped!

    http://www.pcgamesn.com/crusader-kin...-hours-of-play

  • #2
    He probably just left it running all day and night. Besides, the performance has been so bad ever since Rajas of India that I can't play for more than an hour without getting frustrated with the stuttering.

    And yes I know this thread is old. I found it through Google when I was trying to find this website (I formatted my PC and forgot the URL)

    Comment


    • #3
      noob sign into chrome and it gets all your favorites and everything from Google. (I'm fucked if Google ever wants to take over the world with how much I use their stuff)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
        noob sign into chrome and it gets all your favorites and everything from Google. (I'm fucked if Google ever wants to take over the world with how much I use their stuff)
        But I don't use Google Chrome I use Firefox.

        Comment


        • #5
          Netscape sucks.

          Comment


          • #6
            The Windows 10 bandwagon is still yet to arrive for me.

            Comment


            • #7
              MS has a program on their site that lets you do it when ever you want, they just don't tell people about it as that would be too easy.

              Comment


              • #8
                My windows 10 was actually ready 3 days ago but the download was failing. I didn't notice until this morning. I did a bit of googling and found that I had to rename a folder in my windows folder to "ladeda.old" and create a new folder with the same name. At that point the update began immediately.

                Check your update history and see if you have "Windows 10 upgrade - failed" in there. It's a common problem.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dayve View Post
                  My windows 10 was actually ready 3 days ago but the download was failing. I didn't notice until this morning. I did a bit of googling and found that I had to rename a folder in my windows folder to "ladeda.old" and create a new folder with the same name. At that point the update began immediately.

                  Check your update history and see if you have "Windows 10 upgrade - failed" in there. It's a common problem.
                  the media creator method bypasses all of that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Downloading now. Fingers crossed.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
                      http://www.pcgamesn.com/crusader-kings-2/crusader-kin...-hours-of-play
                      Oh look, we've got a fan site.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Alm View Post
                        Downloading now. Fingers crossed.
                        How did it go? Or can you not find this website again as well?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dayve View Post

                          How did it go? Or can you not find this website again as well?

                          Yeah I used Bel's media creator method and that worked fine. I've only had one program so far mess up because I didn't do a clean install but I can't remember which one so it can't have been that important!

                          Overall, I'd say it's nice having a more modern looking UI but it's not a majorly important update. Though I own an Xbox so hoping that the Windows 10 compatibility will pay off.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the xbox live app is kinda cool as a second screeny thing.
                            i only have a 360 so am limited but the smartglass app works just fine can control my xbox from my laptop to the dismay of my son the other day....muhahahah

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I liked the media creator it was quick and easy.

                              Xbox app isn't a massive thing for me, I don't have an X1 but if I did it would be near the PC anyway making it pointless, it may be more useful on the phones and tablets, but ultimately it's just a reaction to the fact Sony has been doing remote play with the last few generations of Xperia devices (was actually my reason for getting a Z2 tablet so I could remote play my PS4 from the garden) but on a desktop it just seems pretty pointless. but then it makes sense that MS would target the remote play as it could help their struggling mobile department and also increase the lower sales of the X1.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X