Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spatula View Post
    Nappies. Nappies EVERYWHERE

well put them in the fucking bin like a normal person.

Comment

Spatula Congratulatons, try not to think to much about how the new addition is almost certainly the re-incarnation of Congo!

Comment

this weekend I've mostly been playing infamous, because running round like the flash and blowing the fuck out of everything is fun.

Comment

Oh shit..... It IS Congo!

Oh yeah.... Nappies in a bin.... Reminds me of a futurama quote about fry shorting all over the floor....

Comment

Originally posted by Spatula View Post
            Oh shit..... It IS Congo!

Oh yeah.... Nappies in a bin.... Reminds me of a futurama quote about fry shorting all over the floor....
            Animals go in the corner.

Comment

Kingdoms of Amular. Pretty darn good by all accounts. Had it for years and started and stopped a few times. Got well into it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by totally Not Cartoon Head View Post
                Kingdoms of Amular. Pretty darn good by all accounts. Had it for years and started and stopped a few times. Got well into it this time.
                even after putting it on hard i was finding it a bit to easy so went and found Cheat Engine and the YSA mod.
                it allowed me to reduce exp gain by 60%, reduce dmg i give, increase dmg i take, reduce effectiveness of health/mana pots, increase mana cost, lower fate gain.
                really made for a more fun and challenging go.
                i finally finished as a L37 universalist having done main quest, all side, faction quests and each task at least once. (all told 200+ hours)
                i plan to go back later and make a different toon to do the 2 dlc .

Comment

Originally posted by unclecid View Post

even after putting it on hard i was finding it a bit to easy so went and found Cheat Engine and the YSA mod.
                  it allowed me to reduce exp gain by 60%, reduce dmg i give, increase dmg i take, reduce effectiveness of health/mana pots, increase mana cost, lower fate gain.
                  i finally finished as a L37 universalist having done main quest, all side, faction quests and each task at least once. (all told 200+ hours)
                  Fair play, the game is flipping huge. Biggest single player game I think I have ever seen. yup I am finding I am way over levelled for pretty much everything. I am skipping tons of side quests as there are just way too many. Even the faction quests and main quests are huge it is really like a single player WoW. (with simplified console combat). I think I am about 30+ hours now and about lvl 20ish, no idea how far in main quest, I know I have beat the Balor and done a few quests after that.

Comment

Originally posted by unclecid View Post

Fair play, the game is flipping huge. Biggest single player game I think I have ever seen. yup I am finding I am way over levelled for pretty much everything. I am skipping tons of side quests as there are just way too many. Even the faction quests and main quests are huge it is really like a single player WoW. (with simplified console combat). I think I am about 30+ hours now and about lvl 20ish, no idea how far in main quest, I know I have beat the Balor and done a few quests after that.

Comment

ya its really too bad 38 studios messed up as i could easily see where they were wanting to go with the mmo they were working on and will never see.

Comment

Alpha Centauri.. way ahead of its time.

Comment

Boa Yup, "Beyond Earth" is a pale imitation, its interesting to see how the development team played up the Alpha Centauri connection during development, only to distance themselves on release ( Which in no way shape or form could be because they realised it didn't measure up)

Anyway, this week I have been mostly playing

Sunless Sea (Current zeitgeist game of the moment. Personally, I'm not "getting" it. Seems a bit dull)

Run or Die.

Comment

Just finished Kingdoms of Amular main story. God that was a slog. On to Wargame: European Escalation and Assassins Creed 3 now.

Comment

This week I have been mostly playing

Crusader Kings II
                              Game of Thrones.

Comment

ive been playing BOOM Beach on the iphone. MOstly at 3 oclock in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X