Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This week, I have mostly been playing.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Spatula View Post
    Nappies. Nappies EVERYWHERE

    well put them in the fucking bin like a normal person.

    Comment


    • #47
      Spatula Congratulatons, try not to think to much about how the new addition is almost certainly the re-incarnation of Congo!

      Comment


      • #48
        this weekend I've mostly been playing infamous, because running round like the flash and blowing the fuck out of everything is fun.

        Comment


        • #49
          Oh shit..... It IS Congo!

          Oh yeah.... Nappies in a bin.... Reminds me of a futurama quote about fry shorting all over the floor....

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Spatula View Post
            Oh shit..... It IS Congo!

            Oh yeah.... Nappies in a bin.... Reminds me of a futurama quote about fry shorting all over the floor....
            Animals go in the corner.

            Comment


            • #51
              Kingdoms of Amular. Pretty darn good by all accounts. Had it for years and started and stopped a few times. Got well into it this time.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by totally Not Cartoon Head View Post
                Kingdoms of Amular. Pretty darn good by all accounts. Had it for years and started and stopped a few times. Got well into it this time.
                even after putting it on hard i was finding it a bit to easy so went and found Cheat Engine and the YSA mod.
                it allowed me to reduce exp gain by 60%, reduce dmg i give, increase dmg i take, reduce effectiveness of health/mana pots, increase mana cost, lower fate gain.
                really made for a more fun and challenging go.
                i finally finished as a L37 universalist having done main quest, all side, faction quests and each task at least once. (all told 200+ hours)
                i plan to go back later and make a different toon to do the 2 dlc .

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by unclecid View Post

                  even after putting it on hard i was finding it a bit to easy so went and found Cheat Engine and the YSA mod.
                  it allowed me to reduce exp gain by 60%, reduce dmg i give, increase dmg i take, reduce effectiveness of health/mana pots, increase mana cost, lower fate gain.
                  really made for a more fun and challenging go.
                  i finally finished as a L37 universalist having done main quest, all side, faction quests and each task at least once. (all told 200+ hours)
                  i plan to go back later and make a different toon to do the 2 dlc .
                  Fair play, the game is flipping huge. Biggest single player game I think I have ever seen. yup I am finding I am way over levelled for pretty much everything. I am skipping tons of side quests as there are just way too many. Even the faction quests and main quests are huge it is really like a single player WoW. (with simplified console combat). I think I am about 30+ hours now and about lvl 20ish, no idea how far in main quest, I know I have beat the Balor and done a few quests after that.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by unclecid View Post

                    even after putting it on hard i was finding it a bit to easy so went and found Cheat Engine and the YSA mod.
                    it allowed me to reduce exp gain by 60%, reduce dmg i give, increase dmg i take, reduce effectiveness of health/mana pots, increase mana cost, lower fate gain.
                    really made for a more fun and challenging go.
                    i finally finished as a L37 universalist having done main quest, all side, faction quests and each task at least once. (all told 200+ hours)
                    i plan to go back later and make a different toon to do the 2 dlc .
                    Fair play, the game is flipping huge. Biggest single player game I think I have ever seen. yup I am finding I am way over levelled for pretty much everything. I am skipping tons of side quests as there are just way too many. Even the faction quests and main quests are huge it is really like a single player WoW. (with simplified console combat). I think I am about 30+ hours now and about lvl 20ish, no idea how far in main quest, I know I have beat the Balor and done a few quests after that.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      ya its really too bad 38 studios messed up as i could easily see where they were wanting to go with the mmo they were working on and will never see.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Alpha Centauri.. way ahead of its time.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Boa Yup, "Beyond Earth" is a pale imitation, its interesting to see how the development team played up the Alpha Centauri connection during development, only to distance themselves on release ( Which in no way shape or form could be because they realised it didn't measure up)

                          Anyway, this week I have been mostly playing

                          Sunless Sea (Current zeitgeist game of the moment. Personally, I'm not "getting" it. Seems a bit dull)

                          Run or Die.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Just finished Kingdoms of Amular main story. God that was a slog. On to Wargame: European Escalation and Assassins Creed 3 now.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              This week I have been mostly playing

                              Crusader Kings II
                              Game of Thrones.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                ive been playing BOOM Beach on the iphone. MOstly at 3 oclock in the morning.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X