Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who wants to play some *&%@#ng video games!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you all lie, drunk only makes you better, like it does with pool and bowling.

also CH they solved that they lock up all the british in a compound that will be "totally secure"

Comment

Heh :-) beer and games it is then lol

Comment

When's this 'appening?

Last time I looked for a L4D1 server I couldn't find one that wasn't modded to fuckery.

Comment

well i'll be on from about 730-8 tonight. once ive put the little shits to bed.

I'm kinda thinking about a nostalga-fest L4D2 game, on the original L4D maps (they were long ago ported across).

Depends on numbers- if we get enough we could do Vs, or we could just do camapaign on expert :-)

Comment

failing that i'll play GTAv or Elite on my own and cry

Comment

Not sure if I'll be back by then so have to see - meeting on group steam chat?

Anyway,expert on a school night? It'll take hours, if we could make it at all. At least you could closet in L4D1, I think that's one of the reasons it's my fave of the two. I don't have most (any?) of the games you all keep referring to anyway, which may suggest they're not my cup of tea.

Just a thought, given I haven't played it for ages, but TF2 has (or had) a mann company mode where you play as a team against wave after wave of enemies. That was surprisingly good for a laugh, and TF2 is - or used to be - free (despite me having paid for it when it came out don't get me fecking started).

Not sure how the matchmaking works for getting on a server together though.

I like to play as engie, but I'm equally shit at all classes.

Comment

I'm fine playing tf2, if that's the consensus. I'm equally shit with all classes. But tend to favour, pyro, soldier or sniper.
                Anyhoo I'll be on from about 8, so add me on steam (if you haven't already) and hit me up- also- if your steam name is different to your forum name.... Maybe let me know lol

Comment

all by myseeeeelf..... im gonna play... alll by myselllllf.... all the night.... *sob*

Comment

Have we got a link to the steam group? I can't seem to find it.

I have all the counterstrike. I don't own any L4D's though.

EDIT: (Sorry seems I'm already a member)
                    Last edited by Alm; 16-07-15, 20:24.

Comment

which group are we?

Comment

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PCgamesC

Comment

see this is why we don't play because getting people together is like trying to get a 40 man raid going in early WoW.

Comment

found. in. being awesome

Comment

so wow. this was a bust

Comment

I'll play. I can't easily get hands on a headset and I'll probably be shite but I'm up for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X