Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who wants to play some *&%@#ng video games!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put your battlenet id's up and I'll add you and we can play some Heroes of The Storm. It's actually a pretty good game, lot of maps to play on and easy as piss to get the hang of.

Comment

Battlenet you say! I'll have to install it and dig out my password and whatnot. I'll do it in the morrow. THE MORROW!

Comment

Well the Horse Lords expansion for Crusader Kings 2 comes out tomorrow (14th July) so that's all I'll be playing for several weeks. I'll have another go at getting you miserable gits to play some games with me when I've burned myself out on CK2. This is not on at all. I'm supposed to be the miserable bastard.

Comment

Come on Heroes of The Storm Dayve, you'll like it there it's a very volatile community.

Comment

I should be free Thursday night for some gaming if anyone's around

Comment

see last time we played L4D2 I always found the first more fun and better to play.

Comment

I'm easy. If I do play 2, I tend to pick the firsts maps :-) no mercy is my favourite by far.

Comment

see the original I could get massive amounts of head shots with the combat rifles, in the second they seemed to have tuned them so they have a massive amount of spread and may as well just be a shotgun.

Comment

Really? I get headshots all day in the second with rifles....

Comment

sniper rifle is easy, but with the rapid fire weapons they seem to have a random offset that screws with your targeting at any range.

Comment

My Battlenet ID is Boa#2675 add me if you're interested in playing Heroes of The Storm.. Or don't. Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
                          sniper rifle is easy, but with the rapid fire weapons they seem to have a random offset that screws with your targeting at any range.
                          Maybe you were just less drunk the times you played L4D1?

Comment

yeah, that's probably it Bell. I have had zero issues getting headshots with pretty much any weapon in L4D and L4D2. thats barring any update thats been rolled out since i last played mind.

Comment

No wonder we never managed to survive. Belimawr was drinking our molotov cocktails instead of throwing them at the zombies.

Comment

Pah!

Comment

Working...
                                X