Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who wants to play some *&%@#ng video games!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by totally Not Cartoon Head View Post
    200 hours and I still haven't unlocked any jets yet. And that was with buying a months membership with xp boost.
    Doesn't bother me. I like games that progress slowly. I have a mod for my Skyrim that makes it take something like 20x as long for a skill to advance to the next level. Feels really good when I finally progress then. S'one of the reasons I stopped playing WoW as well, they just made it too quick. Before they made it quick I remember working my arse off all day and half the night to get from level 39 to level 40 and when I finally got there I was like "YES! LEVEL 40! GET MY HORSE! GET TO WEAR PLATE ARMOUR! YESSSSSSSSSSS!".

Then it all got made easy as fuck and it's like "oh yay, I leveled up again for the 19th time today, I get to see the bright flashy light that ultimately means nothing anymore. Oh and what's this? A full set of epic gear for a simple fetch quest? Yay.........................."

Comment

Yeah, and they put the lvl for a mount from 40 down to like 15 or something silly like that last time I played. I worked my ass off to get my dreadsteed lol Now you can just buy one for 1 gold.

Comment

Britain had the best espionage maybe?

And America also had the best jeeps: The Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by Burglar View Post
          Britain had the best espionage maybe?

And America also had the best jeeps: The Jeep.
          True... they did some pretty good espionage. Doesn't work in a first person shooty game though does it lol.

Comment

First person plane or tank game. No infantry in it, planes and tanks are separate too. Although there as a few planes in certain tank battles if you get enough points (a bit like CoD perks where it gives you 60 seconds in a plane to bomb the tanks, but most people just kamikaze them).

If you wanted a shooter I highly recommend Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2. Easily my favourite 1st person war game ever and the closest to reality you can get. Although I have always fancied playing ARMA as a team, I have only ever dipped my toes into single player, it is supped to be great multiplayer but never tried.
            Last edited by totally Not Cartoon Head; 02-07-15, 22:15.

Comment

I don't care what kind of game it is just as long as it's fun. To be honest I think my shooter game days are behind me. In my teens I could immerse myself in Battlefield (and even CoD before it got shit) and wipe the floor with all opposition and get kicked/banned for cheating even though I wasn't cheating, I was just awesome.

Now I play an FPS and all I can do is moan. Mostly about snipers. Not even about being killed by them (though it is annoying) but by how many cunts are using the sniper kit on my team. They think being a sniper is badass so they go sniper. They don't realize that snipers don't harm the enemy team, they only harm your own team. The more snipers you have on your team the less chance your team has of winning the round. Sniper sit on their arses looking for targets. That means less people to capture the flags. What's more is they're usually shit snipers, so any benefit a sniper MIGHT give to his team is, more often than not, wiped out by the fact that the 16 year old little noob using the sniper rifle couldn't hit a stationary target with the fucking thing, never mind a moving one.

I've had games on Battlefield 3 (I played the Karkand map exclusively because all the others were shit in BF3) where my team was the USA, and we spent the entire fucking round stuck in our un-capturable flag getting absolutely PULVERIZED by the enemy team. Not just beaten, but raped in to the fucking dirt. Do you know why? Because 25 out of 32 people on the team were lying down in the bushes with a sniper rifle, not moving, trying to pick off enemies with a sniper rifle because they watched a fucking film about a badass sniper and they think snipers are badass.

Well they're fucking not. Snipers ruin online FPS games. They ruin them. They're cunts. I'm proud to say that out of the thousands of hours I've spent playing various online FPS games over the years (mostly Battlefield 2 but some BF3 as well) only a handful of minutes were spent as a sniper.

Comment

Let's play a MOBA!

Comment

Right, MOBA it is. Tell me what a MOBA is and which one you play and I'll prostitute my hot young body to pay for it.

Comment

LoL, Heroes of the Storm or Smite, the others are not worth your time.

Comment

I'm in. But given my life is pretty much fucking over, I'll need a bit of warning lol.

I'm all for l4d2 again..... As I missed out thirst time and I'm fucking awesome...

Comment

Rise of Nations?

Comment

Neptune's Pride?

Comment

Oh god no.... Not Neptunes pride....

Comment

MOBA's can suck my nuts.

Comment

Yeah, I play heroes of the storm.

Comment

Working...