Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrote half an article, saved as draft, can't find draft.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrote half an article, saved as draft, can't find draft.

Where's the draft?

go into you notifications and see if you can see it in the moderation queue, as I can see it in the moderation queue I can approve it but it would post and obviously that isn't much good if your only half done.

you can also try the link http://pcgamesc.com/6559-total-war-attila-review you should be able to access it.

Comment

The writing is done, I just couldn't add the rest of the pictures I wanted to. Said "Invalid file.png". 2 of the other pictures were .png though so I think it just bugged out or something. It won't let me access it. Just add another picture or two showing a battle and the new unit cards and stick it on.

Or don't. Who cares, we'll all be dead in 50 years anyway.

Comment

Come on publish it - you want site traffic don't ya? Lots of people will be looking for Attila reviews before deciding whether or not to buy.

Comment

done, I only didn't do it earlier as I was on my phone and it can be a bit picky with the moderation queue, also couldn't be bothered to type my password in on my phone again to let me publish it, but it was mostly the first thing......

Comment

there you can also be the first on the new feature slider

Click image for larger version

Name:	feature1.png
Views:	3
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	6608

Comment

love the new slider

Comment

Hey, the same thing happened to me.. I saved a draft of my article and it vanished. How do I get it back, or post it...?

You should really make a tutorial for idiots like me.

Comment

Boa how close to done where you as I can post it and make it visible. will have a look into why it isn't giving access to drafts.

Comment

Yeah, it was more or less done.. I wanted to preview it though before posting since I wasn't sure what the pictures and such actually looked like if they made the article bigger or something, I don't know. Post it anyway, I can always edit it can't I?

Comment

Boa its posted

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X