What's The Plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's The Plan?

So, I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you intend to proceed with building this so called community then? It's a question that should be addressed I think, since the so called "Reason" for them disbanding the forums is because of a lack of interest, how will these forums be any different?

I do like what you have done with the place by the way.

got some advertising credits with the hosting so will drop that when I think the site is in a place it can work as at the moment there isn't a lot to keep people here.

just with working 10 hours I day I don't have a lot of time to do stuff during the week.

Comment

Ah right, just curious that's all. It's a pretty cool forums, just not a lot of people frequent it at the moment, I think I'm one of the few that visit it often.

Comment

Well the first part of the plan is complete! We needed a forum so we could all call each other cunts after the PC Gamer one closes, because let's be honest... we all enjoy it!

The second part of the plan was confirming that I am king of the new forums (despite the fact that Belimawr did all the work in making it), which I believe has also been achieved despite slight opposition.

Comment

So anyone can post a review or article? This is way cool, great idea chaps!

Comment

Originally posted by BadManiac View Post
            So anyone can post a review or article? This is way cool, great idea chaps!
            Yep at first I need to approve them but if your doing good stuff you will get the ability to post straight to the front.

Comment

I do plan on writing some, honestly I do. I'm actually pretty good at writing stuff. I just need to get 'round to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dayve View Post
                I do plan on writing some, honestly I do. I'm actually pretty good at writing stuff. I just need to get 'round to it!
                Feel free to hit up some E3 news to get the fingers warm.
                There's a shit load of it, and there's no way in hell I'm covering it all.

Comment

I would do more, but work has been bussy as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                  X