Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Site updated

    The site is now up to date, as a result some new style options have become available (despite me being lazy) you can find out about these and vote on them here.

  • #2
    I fixed the no option bollocks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Logo seems to have disappeared for me. Firefox 30 on OS X 10.9.3 and on Chrome, Windows 7.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Antonius Prime View Post
        Logo seems to have disappeared for me. Firefox 30 on OS X 10.9.3 and on Chrome, Windows 7.
        Slightly confused by the windows one since I use 7 and chrome and it should be set properly unless you are using one of the themes I never changed the logo on.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
          Slightly confused by the windows one since I use 7 and chrome and it should be set properly unless you are using one of the themes I never changed the logo on.
          Its neither a biggie nor a deal breaker for me Bel. More of an FYI for you. Put it on the back burner.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll look into it when I'm slightly less drunk, but can't see a reason why it would be missing unless it was your adblock or something trying to block it. (but there are no ads or anything here so you may as well whitelist it to stop any problems like that)

            Comment


            • #7
              I found it disappears depending on the theme you've chosen. Are you on the default one?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Burglar View Post
                I found it disappears depending on the theme you've chosen. Are you on the default one?
                That's just because I never changed them all.

                Comment


                • #9
                  the logo should be across all pages now, just need a lighter version for those with a black background but I'll get on that eventually.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yep. Showing now. On the default theme, no adblock.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
                      the logo should be across all pages now, just need a lighter version for those with a black background but I'll get on that eventually.
                      I can change the logo colours if we decide on a different colour scheme.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Burglar View Post

                        I can change the logo colours if we decide on a different colour scheme.
                        just some lighter blues would work to cover the ones with a black header, all the options are going to stay available as an option (more choice is always better) but it's seeming like blue green is the most popular and it does have the black header.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X