Vile vile gamers- for-shame....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

(Well we have moved away from sexism in gaming to just general sexism).
    So here we have a divorce involving "normal" people where the wife was awarded 70% of the estate because the two children were going to spend 70% of the time with her and only 30% of the time with their father. There is an "incident" with a wooden spoon resulting in the children now spending 100% of the time with the father, and the mother still gets 50% of the estate.
    But it's women who are oppressed.

Comment

• oh i hear ya brother.
      i was the primary caregiver and did i get any custody..fuck no.
      a liberal feminazi judge awarded wife 100% custody and pretty much the entire estate.
      she was considered "battered" becuase i yelled at her during arguements.
      never laid a hand on her...she even stated that to judge along with she never had any fear that i would ever touch her.
      she also stated she yelled at me just as hard as i did. but she was declared battered and i was left homeless and pretty much penniless.
      wife could have fought it though but she didnt.
      white single males...are the truly oppressed

Comment

• To be honest, I think people suffer more discrimination based on class than gender and there are clear societal problems that women face.
        What annoys me is this push that ignores the problems that men face, and actively belittles and side lines anyone who raises such issues as a problem.
        The largest rape charity in Britain that deals with male rape had all its funding cut by the government, and the only article about this in the media was about how male rights activists were not howling about it (they were of course, but they were, as always, being ignored).

Comment

• well today at work I got pretty much told to fuck off when I asked a delivery driver to do something to help out, went in saw the lass in the office, she went out and he did it. so yeah sexism does exist against men, but it's ok when you can use women to get what you wanted in the first place.

but that's the thing that pisses me off, when women claim sexism, any fairly fit woman can get just about any man to do what they want, but women still complain men won't help them and it derogatory that women are expected to dress in a certain way, when the root of the problem is it is a bunch of dogs who are pissed because they didn't put the work in to actually be something worth looking at, sure you could argue that they can't change their face, but you don't look at the mantelpiece while you are poking the fire......

but ultimately end of the day women are just as sexist as men, they are just as likely to turn down a bloke purely on looks, but if a bloke does it to a woman he is sexist and should care more about her personality, it's actually why the lass in work was laughing when I was saying about getting hit on in a shop and that I was sure she must of had a great personality. but then I get called for the fact that I can talk to women and make double entendres at a level when I can use them to a massive degree but have them not noticed unless the person knows what I'm actually doing, but then I use them quite regularly just for comic effect and to wind up people who do them by mistake, because it really throws them off when you have just been laughing at them for doing it then manage to throw one in and just keep going as if nothing happened.

but really sexism is a joke and most feminists fall into two groups, women who can't be arsed to look after them self and men who want to get a shag by looking like the friendly protector (like Daniel) but ultimately most of feminism and sexism based on men only care about looks would be like me complaining people on TV have a six pack while I just have a keg, (but ultimately a keg is a lot more fun than a six pack) it's not a problem with the people on TV or the TV producers or the people watching, it is entirely a problem with the fact I'm too lazy to put the effort in to get a six pack and I like pizza and drink....

but end of the day it is all just one massive joke but it is something that will never change as long as men are willing to cave for a pretty lass or just want to defend the poor woman, so really all the problems with men being held back comes from men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Belimawr View Post
            but really sexism is a joke and most feminists fall into two groups, women who can't be arsed to look after them self and men who want to get a shag by looking like the friendly protector (like Daniel)
            Daniel, if you are doing this (I don't know if you are or not) then it's best someone tells you this now before you waste any more time:

It doesn't work. Call it a day and try a new strategy. Women are more likely to jump in to bed with the shitbag you're defending them against than they are with you. This is an indisputable fact. You're wasting your time.

Many men have tried this strategy and they will all tell you the same thing. It has never, ever worked for any man ever. It's possible to treat women with respect whilst not being a feminist. It's easy - you just treat them the same way you want to be treated. You do the same with other men. Just be polite and help people if they need help and if you can help. Being a white knight though... it's a bit like being one of those Jews in the death camps in WW2 who would tell the Nazis about the other prisoners' plots to escape and such. They'll say thank you, but eventually you're going in the gas chamber with all the rest.
            Last edited by Dayve; 07-08-15, 00:29.

Comment

• I think you are being a bit harsh on poor Daniel.
              He has always struck me as a genuinely nice and decent chap.
              To everyone.
              He's not doing it to get in anyone's pants (thought maybe I shouldn't be doing myself a disservice ¬¬) but its just generally in his nature.
              But, unfortunately, as others are saying, women DON'T respond to niceness.
              At least not at Daniels age.
              Daniel is what is known as "a keeper", so people will generally want to have a bit of fun before they settle down, generally with someone like Daniel.
              Problem being, by the time they have decided to settle down, Daniel may well have found that life is more interesting without the hassle and emotional drama.
              Whatever he decides, whilst he may well spend his early twenties feeling lonely, his late twenties and thirties will be a blast!

Comment

• that's bull shit about l;asses not wanting nice people, if you are a total cock you will strike out more than being nice, ultimately it is all just a game and trying to work out how to play the person youa re picking up, this is why most people think women want cunts is because in a bar when you do it, they generally think you are joking and the fact is making them laugh is the best way into their pants, unless you make them laugh by dropping your pants.......

but I did a test at being gay but I failed the oral.......

but with women the saying "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar" is still true, sure most women don't want a bloke who looks like they will just do as they are told, they also wont go after a total cock, you need to strike a balance where they think they can change you and get you to act the way they want, but that it will be a challenge. because ultimately the chase is more fun than settling down with someone who is exactly like you and likes everything you do. if people think the same their personalities will always clash and it will lead to more arguments than anything else.

Comment

• I never said women won't respond to nice men, I said they won't respond to white knights. There's a difference between a generally nice bloke and a white knight.

Comment

• yay we are all aggressive psychopaths again apparently, does this mean I can go back to being mildly sexist without people complaining?

but heard that this report was out on the radio saying gamers can't tell the difference between the real world and games, leading them to be more aggressive and do thing normal people wouldn't, but the fact is the only people who can't tell the difference would of had problems even if games didn't exist, really if these people call them selves psychologists, they should stop trying to find a scapegoat they can blame and instead get to the root of the persons actual problem. so yet again medical "professionals" failing to actually help people.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
                      To be honest, I think people suffer more discrimination based on class than gender and there are clear societal problems that women face.
                      What annoys me is this push that ignores the problems that men face, and actively belittles and side lines anyone who raises such issues as a problem.
                      The largest rape charity in Britain that deals with male rape had all its funding cut by the government, and the only article about this in the media was about how male rights activists were not howling about it (they were of course, but they were, as always, being ignored).
                      and all the right wingers I know were blaming the feminsists rather than the shity government they helped elected. They are adopt pro spending on services stances when it lets them bash feminists. Plus I read many articles from feminists or twitter feeds from self described feminists complaining about it.

I'm not pointing the finger at you here just that so many people are hypocrits. I agree with the class thing. A problem I do have with modern feminism is that it ignores stuff like class, which is bizzare considering how a lot of the early feminists were communists or other left ideologies. But then the left in general has dropped any presence to economic justice and has replaced all that with identity politics. Unless Corbyn gets elected of course.
                      Last edited by Daniel; 17-08-15, 23:00.

Comment

• But why would patriarchal governments that exist to oppress women and benefit men be implementing policies that harm men and benefit women?

Comment

But why would patriarchal governments that exist to oppress women and benefit men be implementing policies that harm men and benefit women?
                          because behind every patriarch is a woman telling him what to do.
                          or else......

Comment

But why would patriarchal governments that exist to oppress women and benefit men be implementing policies that harm men and benefit women?
                            I'm not sure how cutting funding for male rape victims benefits women.

Men are to strong to be raped. Any man that gets raped is unmasculin and weak so therefore deserves it. That's some patriarchal thinking for you. It's a biproduct of the idea men must be strong and independendt and fend for themselves, whilst women are weak and need protection. It's ok for women to be protected but not men. Men must fend for themselves. The patriarchy shafts men as well as women.

The above is just an angle on it. It;s pretty irrelevent to me whether it is correct or not.

To be honest it;s more likley the tories just don;t like the state supporting chairites. It should be up to individuals to donate if they care about something. anti-feminist right wingers should instead be challenging thier party of choice rather than blaming the evil feminists.

Comment

• Whilst I know you are taking the piss, that is pretty much a verbatim belief of a fair number of feminists.
                              As a movement, it doesn't have the slightest interest in equality.
                              I'm not entirely sure that it ever did.

Comment

• women die before men, it's why bat girl died before batman it's just wrong and all because of the oppressive men.......

Comment

Working...
                                X