No announcement yet.

Vile vile gamers- for-shame....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the thing with modern feminists. Despite the male suicide rate increasing, the homeless level increasing (and both of these being factors higher than the female levels) there being no shelters for men suffering domestic abuse, the foremost male rape charity in the UK having its funding cut (and the only report of this in the media was more concerned with criticising the MRA response to this) women outnumbering men in universities and getting better grades in schools and women actually earning more than men up to the age of 40,
    Feminists STILL maintain that western society is oppressive and discriminatory towards women.
    Feminism is about equality my hairy nutsack.

Comment

• http://www.realsexism.com/

Comment

• looking on that site and seeing about rape on men, it reminds me of what I was told years ago, that is a man is "raped" if he gets an erection it counts as consent, as if he didn't consent he just wouldn't get it up. now considering I've woke up before hungover as fuck with a lass on top of me I would safely say I didn't consent before it started (unless I was just that drunk I managed to fall asleep during) but I had fun then I left and never saw her again so I won.

Comment

• http://www.barstoolsports.com/barsto...exual-assault/

To be honest, I should probably just stop researching this shit. My opinion of humanity has never been particularly high, and this sort of bullshit just lowers it even further.

Comment

• see if that was me I would be more pissed off by the fact I couldn't remember it. but this is why it is a knife edge when you go out and pull random women, not only do you have ones that look much older than they are, you also have the ones who will feel bad about what they did so cry wolf. I've been lucky and never been caught out either way, but as a bloke you are always in the wrong if the woman complains, despite the fact as much as feminists refuse to admit it if you go up to most lasses and ask them if they want to go back to their place they will be all for it.

this is one of the most comical generalisations I find, they try to act as if men want to shag everything where women just want to have a family, when the fact is a lot of lasses are worse than the blokes, hell I've never went up to a lass and grabbed her ass, but I have lasses come up to me and grab mine and on a couple of occasions they grabbed something else, but no women aren't the problem it's all the evil men who just want to use them as a throwaway toy to stick their cock in.

Comment

• You will also find women are far more judgmental when it comes to appearance than men, despite men continually being accused of "body shaming" or being shallow.
              The sort of stuff the women in my department will talk about at lunchtime would make even you blush!

Comment

• I doubt it, I've been around those conversations, as outside of drinking I do tend to spend a lot of time actually talking to women, you find it generally helps in the late game.

but as I said I wouldn't say I was anything special, to be fair if I was a woman I wouldn't go after me, but some of them are just wrong with how they come onto blokes, the worst for me being having to remove one's hand from down the front of my pants and ask if she found what she had lost down there, to be fair I have been hit on in gay bars (they are generally a good drink and a great place to take lasses as it gets them away from competition) and to be honest being hit on by men for me was actually a more controlled situation as I've never had one just come up and grab me, they always just come and talk to you and when you let them know what side your playing for they are generally fine and leave you alone. but then I guess if you're a bloke hitting on blokes you would have more fear of the bloke putting you on your ass if you cross the line, altho I've known a fair few women that could do the same.

Comment

• lol

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/f...AAd0GnO#page=1

Girls are taught to sit with their legs together, taking up as little space as possible, and yet, boys often turn into grown men who sit with their legs splayed, sometimes unintentionally taking up three seats. Not only is it especially rude in a crowded bus or waiting room, but it shows a sense of entitlement and can even have sexual overtones.
                  I think someone doesn't know how to work the zipper on their pants.

Comment

• Remember, men take up too much room, have the audacity to use their phones in public and are guilty of wrongthink.
                    But its women who are discriminated against and oppressed.

Comment

• I just want to know how it can have sexual overtone, it's more just a case of comfort certain things down there need space to breath. but then when I get on a train (very rare apart from going to the court because the bastards wouldn't cover parking) unless there are loads of empty seats I will stand anyway, it's the only way to stop weirdos sitting next to you.

but is comical they say about taking up extra seats when the majority of women will have their bag on the seat next to them taking up a second seat.

Comment

• Are you suggesting that women should not place their bags on the seat next to them? Keep your patriarchal male privilege opinions to yourself you oppressive shitlord!

Comment

• Trains are fine, it's the people on them. I had to go somewhere on a train a few weeks ago. It was fine on the way there in the morning, almost nobody in the seats. On the way back though all the seats were taken - not by two people (though they were double seats) but by one person, and they all either sat right next to the aisle to the seat next the window couldn't be got at, or they sat on one seat and put their bags on the other. Nobody offered to move to one side and let me sit, even though they were all facing where I was stood (in the little room between two carriages).

Why do people have to be so cunty? I wouldn't dream of doing that. I'd sit against the window and anybody could sit next to me, I wouldn't give a shit. It could be a smelly person or a weirdo (it's probably not their fault they're smelly or weird, they're probably just mental). I spent about 45 minutes stood in that little room between the two carriages thinking "I hope this fucking thing crashes and you all die and I'm the only survivor".

Comment

• lol

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/ameri...ign/ar-BBlkjh7

also no public transport is fine, it's just totally inadequate for comfortable and efficient transit, they want to encourage people to use it, but the only way they can do that is taxing the fuck out of the alternatives as no one who can afford to use an alternative would use public transport. honestly if it came to it I would rather pay taxis than use the bus/train.

Comment

• What I find interesting is how everyone automatically assumes that this is degrading to women, as opposed to insinuating that men should cover up and hide themselves away.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
                                What I find interesting is how everyone automatically assumes that this is degrading to women, as opposed to insinuating that men should cover up and hide themselves away.
                                yeah last time I tied a shirt up just across my upper chest I got nothing but name calling and people saying it was a disgrace, I feel seriously oppressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X