Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no idea why I like this but I do.......

Comment

Hate that song it's on the radio all the fucking time.. horrible shit song.

Comment

Originally posted by Boa View Post
        Hate that song it's on the radio all the fucking time.. horrible shit song.

find a better radio station, the local one here does no repeat work day between 9 and 3 so don't hear many songs repeated. (also does old school between 3 and 4 so get even less repeats)

Comment

Listening to new Mumford and sons, and pre ordered FATM and muse. Both, from the songs I've got, seem awesome.

Tempted to get Brandon flowers' album too.

Hat and Chaz and dave. Obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatula View Post
            Listening to new Mumford and sons, and pre ordered FATM and muse. Both, from the songs I've got, seem awesome.

Tempted to get Brandon flowers' album too.

Hat and Chaz and dave. Obviously.
            jacks song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOSseI1hao8

Comment

I don't usually listen to music but when I do it is usually Faith No More, Pellek or Simon and Garfunkel.

Guitarist fucking awesome solo

Comment

They're playing at download Festival Faith No More are I don't really like them to be honest.. I'm going there in a couple of weeks. Just want to watch Muse, they're supposed to be shit hot live and they're one of my favorite bands.
                Last edited by Boa; 27-05-15, 21:16.

Comment

muse are immense live. saw them at the wembley. supported by biffy clyro and my chemical romance. my chemical romance were ok, but biffy were good and muse- best live band ive ever seen

Comment

Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies

Comment

James Blunt ---- I feel like committing suicide now. But he has a tremendous voice.

Now some Art Garfunkel (Jackrabbit may appreciate this one)

Comment

Ahhh after seeing my previous post I got back to listening to MFATGGs. Best cover of Nothing Compares 2 U ever

oh and Hayseed Dixees hillbilly cover of Bohemian rhapsody

And 'Ace of Spades'

Last edited by totally Not Cartoon Head; 29-06-15, 13:08.

Comment

And to finish off another country bumpkin cover

The Gourds covering Snoop Dogs 'Gin n' Juice'

This has no right being so good

Last edited by totally Not Cartoon Head; 29-06-15, 13:14.

Comment

Crowded House - Fall at your feet

Comment

Comment

love me some johnny cash even got him in rotation on my Pandora.
                                really liked his last album especially his cover of NIN's Hurt.
                                got the honor of seeing him play once at a church auditorium back when i was 6 or 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X