No announcement yet.

I need a dollar. Dollar's what I need.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a dollar. Dollar's what I need.

We have an American here don't we? I need you to mail a dollar to me. Will pay for the dollar + the postage on PayPal.

No time to explain.

Go to the foreign exchange?

Comment

yeah just go buy one from the exchange it's probably as cheap.

Comment

Where is this foreign exchange? Is there likely to be one in the shitpile of a town I live in, where 90% of the people are on benefits and/or alcholics and/or druggies?

I have a dollar bill in my wallet and it's sentimental to me, I've had it about 15 years, and I'm sick to fucking death of my uncle telling me he wants it every time I get my wallet out so I've decided to just get him one of his own.

Comment

Any bank will do. Some supermarkets have them as well now. Or a travel agent.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRabbit View Post
            Any bank will do. Some supermarkets have them as well now. Or a travel agent.

this, I would of sent you one but I sold my $'s a while back to a mate (I bought them at $2 per £, sold them at $1.5 per £)

Comment

Main Post offices do forex. I think you're going to struggle to get a single dollar though, they're bound to have a minimum purchase of more than that.

Comment

Working...
              X