Premium Android Apps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Android Apps

I have 86p Play Store credit thanks to Google's Rewards app, and I'm itching to spend it on something. Being a naturalised denizen of the internet, I've become accustomed to pretty much blocking out anything that wants money from me, and so I don't think I've ever paid for an Android app, and I don't know really know what's out there.

So what are the best apps that money can buy?

If you like tower defence games, Kingdom Rush, KR Frontiers and Origins are probably the best on android. I bought them on sale for about a quid and have put extra ordinary time on them for a mobile game.

If you like fitness get endomondo premium edition or myfitness pal. Both great apps for people with will power.

Comment

paid is over rated, even the version of candy crush I use to play had everything free in it.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions CH, tower defense games would definitely be a good way to kill time! I'm likely to be getting a tablet soon so might hold off and see what's appropriate for that.

Comment

You can actually play the original Kingdom Rush on kongregate for free. I highly recommend it. My favourite tower defence game of all time (better than Defence Grid for sure).

Comment

Working...
          X